twenty two

homecoming

"damn, she looks really pretty." irene mumbled, jennie elbowed her roughly.

"stop checking out seulgi, it's embarrassing."

"i'm not—whatever. why am i here?"

"you're my date." jennie hummed. "the guys who asked me were pure asses so i resorted to my last option."

"which is me?"

"yes. oh come on, all the guys are digging you."

"i'd prefer guys my age."

"pft, whatevs. oh—hEY SEULGI!" irene braced her ears as jennie yelled over the loud music to her friend. seulgi looked up from her phone, eyes lighting up as they spotted the two.

"ooh, it's the hot cousin!"

"and the hot best friend?"

"please stop flirting. i will literally puke in your purse." jennie groaned.

"oh come on jen, just because you're not here with your crush doesn't mean you have to be such a party pooper."

"seulgi, i haven't the faintest clue what you're—"

"it's so obvious she likes tae, am i right?" seulgi asked to irene, who nodded.

"he's cute."

"i don't like him!"

"don't lie to yourself, everyone likes taehyung." jungkook mused. "hey babes, i'm jungkook."

"do you just ditch your date like that?" lisa shrieked, tossing her purse at his head, successfully hitting her target. he yelped.

"hi irene! um, if you don't mind, why are you here?"

"your friend jennie decided to bring me as her plus one."

"wow." lisa shot jennie a look. "you're sad."

"ookay," jennie tried escape the conversation. "I'll just leave now."

"is that sunsaeng with her beau?"

"ooh, he hella fine."

"i wish that was me." jungkook grumbled, lisa rolled her eyes.

"shut the fuck up."

"oh, look! taehyung's nutting over dahyun."

"or is it jennie, he is looking in her direction..."

"can you all stop talking?" jennie whined to the now large group huddled around in the middle of the dance floor.

"hey litty tittys!"

"wow, hi sooyoung. hi jin."

"so nice to see all you crack heads again. where the drinks at?"

"if you mean fruit punch and disgusting watered down lemonade, then it's over there." lisa pointed, jin scrunched his face in disgust.

"oh, jin! you're the one who pulled that prank on the principal last week right?"

"irene, go fuck yourself. i got two weeks of detention."

"how about a drink then?" she offered, and the two college kids left. sooyoung watched, baffled.

"do they, like, know each other?"

"is a bitch jealous?" chaeyoung piped. "i just finished my twerking sesh."

"ookay, too much information." jungkook pushed her away, she slapped his shoulder in retaliation.

"i'm here just so i can go to the after party."

"same sis!"

part two coming soon :)