thirty five

"hide me!" taehyung shrieked, using jungkook as a body shield. "i can't face her yet."

"what even happened between you two? eunji seems really nice."

"taehyung was an asshole, that's what." jungkook answered to lisa, who frowned more in confusion.

"i was actually friends with eunji, she was really nice." jimin sighed. "then taehyung had to go ruin her."

"can we not talk about it? it's still a sensitive issue."

seulgi rolled her eyes along with sooyoung. "he still likes her."

"i do not!"

"i thought he likes dahyun?"

"it was a homecoming thing, deuks." taehyung corrected. "she's just a friend you jealous bean."

"i'm not jealous!"

"and lisa doesn't want to date me." jungkook drawled.

"i don't."

"ouch. that was a good one."

"what do i do? she's coming this way!" he whispered, seulgi shrugged.

"i dunno. maybe kiss jen or someone so she knows you're not single even though you are—"

"seul you are a genius. i love you so much."

"no wait! i was just—"

before jennie could protest he caught her lips.

why did jennie like this feeling? almost better than how she felt with yoongi?

"you could've at least warned me!" jennie wailed, awkwardly fixing her hair. taehyung grinned at the distance.

"she saw, didn't she?"

"i think the whole school saw tae..."

"shit."