sixty

a/n: remember this is present day, like a week after last chapter's incident—but by the way,, how did y'all feel about the last chapter i need thoughts 😪

"what do you want?" jennie snapped, slamming her locker shut. yoongi scoffed.

"what do you mean 'what do i want'? don't you owe me an apology?"

"for what? breaking up on your sorry ass? if so, then no, i don't."

"you know i'm surprised how the roles have switched this time." jennie has been successful in marching off when his comment stopped her.

"you know," she could hear the smirk in his voice. "you cheating on me?"

"now, what the hell would give you that idea? i never cheated—"

"does taehyung ring a bell?"

"don't go there, you son of a bitch. he—we never did anything!"

she was fuming, and so was he.

"you think i was blind to the way you looked at him?" he stepped closer and closer until his breath fanned her face. jennie tried holding her ground.

"you think he's all that, a fantasy. but he will never make you feel as good as i did, or i will do. you think he can make you sc—"

"what exactly is going on here?"

sooyoung's familiar voice cause jennie to let out the breath she was holding, before gathering her senses, shoving yoongi with a force she didn't have before.

his glare iced when he realized taehyung was with sooyoung.

taehyung frowned, trying to look at jennie.

"nothing." she muttered, before brushing past the two of them, glaring at yoongi.

"jen wait—" taehyung called, sooyoung shot him a confused look before quickening her pace to go after the brunette.

"it's nothing. just leave it."

"taehyung, what even happened between you two?" sooyoung questioned. he ran a hand through his hair.

"i-i don't know..."