sixty eight

a/n: okay so before you read this chapter, i just wanted to say this isn't some mysterious shit that just went down.

i tried to base this book off of real life things that go on in high school, and my intent was to make it realistic? i guess? idk if it worked, but a lot of these things in this book are things inspired by my real life. if you read my rant book you would know that there are a few similar things in here compared to my life.

lol this note is probably longer than the whole book so i'll shut up now :)

it wasn't long until the students in that hallway were evacuated to a wing in the upper floor.

a man who was considerably tall, had stormed inside the room where they all sat with concerned expressions.

jennie assumed this was jumi's boyfriend.

"sorry, i know this is not the right time, but he's really hot." seulgi whispered to sooyoung, who shot her a glare.

"yeah, definitely not the time dimwit."

"shut up."

"attention to all students," the principal's voice boomed suddenly through the intercom. jennie turned, seulgi and sooyoung shut up.

"we will now presume into lockdown. students are not permitted into the hallways until said so. we will update you for further information."

"wait what's happening?" lisa asked, sitting down next to jennie. jennie shrugged in response.

"i think something happened to sunsaeng-nim nara."

"did someone kill her?"

"of course not." she mumbled back, but jennie herself wasn't sure of the answer.

"i don't know what happened!" jumi yelled suddenly, her boyfriend flinched.

"all i know is that i saw her. she looked dead! she's dead taemin, she's dead! i don't know why, or how, and why today? she was one of my closest friends here, why her?"

"babe, you don't know if she's dead, she may have just hit her head or something—"

"her eyes, they looked lifeless. it was so scary! of course i had to tell the students that she was just unconscious—but there is no way she's alive. she's dead, i can't believe it—s-she's dead..."

"i told you." lisa hissed, jabbing a finger at the brunette. jennie slumped her head into her shoulders.

"no one killed her lisa."

"but then why else would she die?"

"maybe she committed suicide." chaeyoung suggested, resting her head near jennie's shoulder.

"that's impossible. sunsaeng nara-ssi was one of the most cheerful teachers in the school."

jennie glanced over at taehyung, who had suddenly chimed in on the conversation.

"you never know what's actually going on in a person's life." she mumbled. "it would surprise you how much you don't know."