thank you

i hope you enjoyed this book. miniskirt was a reflection on high school for me. and inspired by a lot of incidents surrounding me that people don't like to talk about.

it's one of the first books that made me cry while writing it. each of the characters reflected my personality in a way. so all of them summed up, is me. that's who i am.

i wanted to showcase things that teenagers go through like:

- strict parents
- acceptance
- self love

and certain things that no one likes to talk about like sexual assault and how much it breaks a person. i'm so thankful that i haven't experienced something traumatic like that, but i do know people who have and it scars you for life. it's not something to ignore.

and something people don't talk about? friendship. it is so hard to find a group of friends like the eight i just wrote about. but i know they do exist. friendship isn't dead, there are people who care about each other.

so you guys might've expected to read a taennie fic but i hope this showed you something more. it was an emotional rollercoaster for me. just like how the characters had their ups and downs, we do too.

oh yeah! i DO NOT hate yoongi. i don't know if you noticed in some of my works, i like to twist my biases/bias wreckers as the villains, and when i started planning out the book, yoongi had really been bias wrecking me so...🤠 don't hate on him in real life, this isn't him at ALL. it's just a fanfiction :)

thank you so much. thank you for taking the time to read this book, i love you all, and stay strong.