ninety nine

...or is there?

when jennie arrived to school the next morning, she felt a strange change in atmosphere. everyone was acting weird. they kept stealing small glances at her every few seconds, but never said anything.

it was weird, but maybe it's because she decided to wear her Simpsons socks along with her pink crocs to school. the school year ending, jennie did not give a single fuck.

but when she walked in and sat down next to seulgi, they were one of the first to arrive to their class in the morning, seulgi glanced at her in concern.

"hey, you okay? i'm surprised you showed up."

"show up?" jennie frowned. "why wouldn't i?"

seulgi frowned back, then sighed, cursing under her breath. "you didn't see it, did you?"

"see what?"

"your ex boyfriend." seulgi gritted out. "he forced wendy to...post something. about you."

"what?" she still wasn't quite processing it, what did yoongi even have on her that could be that embarrassing?

it wasn't even embarrassing, as she would find out in a few minutes. it was absolutely mortifying.

a whirlwind of emotions knocked the air out of her when seulgi handed her phone over. a dark video, almost like an audio. during dahyun's christmas party. that been almost six months ago, the mysteries of that night had finally been solved.

she heard the sinful and guttural noises, and gasped, shoving the phone away from her.

"t-that's me..."

"jennie—"

"h-he forced himself on me, seulgi. he—no, yoongi would never do that. he gets angry, but he would never do that."

"he posted it jennie." seulgi's voice was tight. "i think he meant badly with that video."

"i...that's why everyone's looking at me?" jennie turned her head away, head racing with a million thoughts. one of more shock and bewilderment more than anything else. she knew it would hit her badly later on.

"i can't be here." the fragile brunette choked out, before bolting out of the classroom.