twenty three

"eight minutes in hell, who's in?" dahyun blared, slamming down the empty beer bottle. jennie shifted uncomfortably, while jungkook scoffed.

"it's actually—"

"no one gives a shit lego-brain." a voice called. lisa glared at the boy.

"shut the fuck up you little wiener. at least he has a dick." she shot jungkook a dirty look.

"you're lucky i was being nice tonight."

jungkook was baffled, but decided to stay silent.

"anyways," dahyun smirked at taehyung. "who wants to take a spin?"

"i will." yoongi surprisingly initiated. his black eyes met jennie's in a dangerous look, before he leaned over at took a spun.

jennie dreaded it, but the sickening feeling in her stomach confirmed it all.

"eight minutes in fucking he—" dahyun screeched, opening a new beer bottle and taking a swig. bitch was crazy.

"looks like it's you and me," he whispered, one only jennie heard.

"alone in a closet. it's funny how history likes to repeat itself, right?"

"get in the closet and shut up." she hissed, her friends notified the obvious discomfort and she slammed the closet door behind her.

it felt like two hours, but it actually had been two minutes. her ex had surprisingly gave her a reasonable bit of space, literally and metaphorically, until he cleared his throat.

"why'd you cheat on me?" she whispered.

"jen, it was a misconception. she made a move on me!"

"don't spit fucking lies, you bitch. i s-saw you, moaning her name. you were on top of her..."

"so, i fucked up. okay, i'm not perfect—"

"i know."

"but listen doll. i've gotten better."

"how do i know if you aren't lying?" her round eyes met his, before his darkened.

"take a risk and see."

her legs weakened immediately, she was so submissive. she believed him like that. yoongi knew this.

so he didn't hesitate to go second base mercilessly for the next six minutes.