sixty nine

school had been cancelled the following day. though their school never said anything, it had been revealed that jennie's physics teacher had committed suicide.

"it's so alarming." sooyoung sighed, sitting next to her. "she was literally the nicest person. like completely opposite of jumi."

"makes sense they were friends." lisa sipped at a can of soda. "they're kinda' like me and chaeyoung."

"okay, enough of that depressing talk." seulgi shushed. "it's sad, but i have other tea to hear about. jennie, what's with you and taehyung?"

the other three—chaeyoung, sooyoung, and lisa—hummed in unison, also curious.

"yes, i've been wondering that too."

"it's nothing."

"really?"

"yes."

"bitch stop lying. it's not good for your skin."

jennie sighed. "i don't know how to feel about him."

"you like him."

"yes? no? i don't know. i was sure i used to, but lately it's been so complicated. like at jimin's party, he was talking to eunji."

"oh, he told me about that." sooyoung smiled. "he was just talking, apparently she likes—nevermind. that's not important right now." she quickly shut up when she realized lisa was in the room with them.

"yeah, but..." jennie coughed, swallowing thickly.

"did he tell you that he kissed her?"