12

"hey, michael?" luke asked softly, catching michael's attention.

the older boy looked away from his mom, and glanced over at luke. it was after dinner, and michael was just helping clean up.

"yeah, what's up?" he asked softly.

"can i talk to you?" luke asked quietly.

"yeah, of course. come on." michael said, and took luke's hand, leading him up the stairs.

they walked into the old room, and luke shut the door, locking it.

"listen, this might be really random and unnecessary but- i don't know-"

"hey, come on. it's okay." michael said quietly, and luke leaned back on the door. michael held his hand loosely, making luke feel a little more comfortable.

"i just- michael, i know you think i have no reason to apologize, but i feel like i do. i understand why you got so upset with me when i got drunk now. i'm really sorry for that night. i know that probably made you a little more cautious to show me carson, but thank you for letting me see him. i didn't even know he existed a couple days ago, and now i can't imagine him not being around. i just want you to know i'll never do anything to hurt him, or to make you question how much i care about him. i love you more than anything in the world, and i love him just the same because he's part of you." luke said quietly, and michael smiled.

"you have no idea how much that means to me." michael whispered, pressing his forehead to luke's.

luke smiled, and michael's hand fell to luke's cheek.

the older man closed the gap between them, and pressed their lips together slowly.

he pulled back for a second, and smiled at luke. "hey, listen. with carson it's understandably harder to make time for dates and everything like that, but i want you to come over soon. just the two of us." michael whispered, and luke smirked.

"what are you implying?" luke mumbled.

"i don't know...." michael whispered, resting his arm against the door beside luke's head. "...maybe a little of this."

luke closed his eyes when michael pressed his lips to his neck. he missed that feeling more than anything in the world.

luke moaned softly, his hands gripping onto michael's hair. his hand slipped down to the waistband of luke's jeans, playing with it.

michael smiled against luke's neck before pulling back a little.

"i hate that..." luke whispered, and michael laughed, looking at luke.

"what?"

"...how you always kiss me like that and make me want you so bad, and we always have to stop."

michael smiled, and kissed luke's forehead.

"be patient, baby."

"i can't!" luke whined, and michael smiled, unlocking the door.

"me neither, but we're gonna have to."

luke rolled his eyes, and let michael open the door.

"hey, i love you." michael said, making luke smile.

"i love you more."