28

"can i talk to you?" michael asked, and luke looked up.

he nervously nodded, and michael sat beside him on the couch, pulling him close.

"the last time you asked that you kicked me out." luke said quietly.

"luke, i'm not kicking you out. i just want to ask you about all of the wedding stuff. like, what do you wanna do?" he asked, and luke smiled, leaning against michael.

"when i was younger i wanted to have a huge wedding, and invite all of the friends i didn't have, and have this amazingly expensive day of just feeling like a princess, but now, i don't think that's what i want." luke said, and michael smiled.

"well, you just saved me a fortune, so what do you wanna do, baby? i know it's our day, but i want it to be exactly the way you want." michael said, and luke shrugged.

"well, i don't know. i wouldn't be totally opposed to just going to the court house and getting married tomorrow-"

"let's do it."

"yeah, right." luke laughed.

"i'm serious." michael laughed.

"well we would have to get a marriage license first, so we probably can't tomorrow, but by the end of this week, you're gonna be my husband." luke giggled, pressing his forehead to michael's.

"we are so insanely boring. we're not even having a wedding." michael laughed, making luke smile.

"we are boring, but that's okay."

michael pressed his lips to luke's, and held onto his waist. the kiss only lasted a second before they pulled back.

"we're really gonna do this?" michael whispered.

"yeah. yeah we are."

michael smiled, and squeezed luke tight, making luke giggle loudly.

luke pressed his forehead to michael's, and smiled.

"you're gonna be my husband."