29

"absolutely not!"

"but mama c-"

"you are not having a courthouse wedding. you don't have to invite anybody besides me and carson if you don't want, but i want to see my babies dressed up, and having an actual ceremony. not standing in line with people are on their 10th marriage-"

"hey, not everyone there is-"

"shush. i will object if you get married at the courthouse." she said, and luke laughed a little.

"objecting will not stop a wedding."

she sighed, and luke pouted.

"listen, it's your day. if you really want to get married at the courthouse than that's what you should do."

"we just didn't wanna spend a lot of money, you know? how about this though..." luke said, and smiled a bit. "...me, you, michael, and carson go down to the beach for the day sometime this week and me and michael can get married by the ocean? the spot that michael proposed at is beautiful, and i wouldn't mind going again." luke said, and she smiled.

"yes! yes yes yes!"

"that's what luke said." carson laughed as he walked into the room with michael, making all of their eyes widen.

"you know, when dad gave him the ring."

"anyways..." luke said, hopping up on the counter. michael stood between his legs, looking up at him. "...we have a change of plans. i wanna get married in the spot you proposed to me."

"whatever you want, baby." michael said, kissing his cheek.

"i want us four to go up there this week, and we'll get a minister, and it'll just be perfect."

"i can't wait..." michael whispered, kissing luke's lips. "...i just want to call you my husband."

"gross! how many times do i have to tell you two that there are children watching! and the child is me!" carson said, and michael smiled.

"why can't i kiss my fiancé?" michael laughed, and carson rolled his eyes as michael pressed their lips together again.

"whatever. weirdos..." carson laughed, and sat at the table. "...since you're getting married this week, does that mean you're going on a trip this week, too?"

"uh, i don't think so, buddy. i know you were looking forward to a week with mama c, but i don't think we can really go anywhere right now." luke said, and michael smiled a little bit.

"but i thought you had to do that when you get married."

"not necessarily."

"oh." carson said softly.

"are you really trying to get rid of us that bad?" michael laughed.

"no. i don't want you to leave, but luke was so excited." carson said.

"oh, don't worry, buddy. i'm alright." luke said, and reached down to ruffle the little boy's hair.

"he was pretty excited, wasn't he?" michael asked, and carson nodded.

"it's okay, you two. i'm okay with not having a honeymoon if it means i can spend forever with my two favorite boys." luke said, leaning his head against michael's.

"well, i guess that means i can cancel our flight to bali-"

"michael, you're joking!" luke yelled, sitting up. "if you're joking i'm gonna lose it on you, i swear-"

"i'm not kidding." michael laughed, and luke smiled.

"we're really going?!" luke asked, and michael smiled at him.

"of course." michael said, and pressed a kiss to luke's lips.

"this is like, the best day of my life."