26 +

"carson is 100% asleep." luke said, laying on the bed exhausted.

the clock read 12:52 and he was ready to go to sleep.

"thank you for getting him to sleep. i just have so much work to do, you know? thankfully i'm done for the day, but-"

"hey, don't thank me. we're a team now, yeah?" luke said softly, making michael smile.

"yeah. sometimes i think he likes you more than me though." michael said, and luke shook his head.

"kids just want to know that they're loved. he's only ever felt that from you and mama c. now he has another person to love him unconditionally, and he's just happy. he loves you so much, and you know that."

"yeah..." michael said, and pulled luke over to him, letting the younger boy sit on his lap.

michael leaned up and pressed his lips to luke's neck, making the younger boy whine.

"mikey! i'm exhausted. i wanna go to-"

"i know you are, sweetheart. let me take care of you, alright? let me put you to sleep." michael whispered, making luke's pants tighten a little despite how tired he was.

"michael, you don't have to do this-"

"hush. you deserve it."

michael laid luke's head against the pillows, and pulled the blankets over their waists.

"just relax, okay?"

luke complied by closing his eyes and just feeling michael kiss up and down his neck.

"mikey-"

"shh. i've got you, baby. let yourself go to sleep, okay? you're alright."

luke sighed when he saw michael's body disappear under the blankets.

he let out little whines as michael's mouth wrapped around him. he felt michael's hand soothingly run up and down his thigh, relaxing the rest of his body.

"h-hold my hands.."

michael reached up, and linked his hands with luke's. he went so slow, knowing luke was getting progressively more sleepy.

luke hummed, and placed his legs over michael's shoulders.

michael could easily take luke in without any kind of struggle. luke wasn't very little either. michael was just good.

michael pressed his nose to luke's lower abdomen, and hollowed his cheeks.

he swirled his tongue around luke, making the younger boy whine out, and his legs shake.

"m-mikey-"

luke threw his head back, and felt his orgasm flood from his head to his feet. he came in michael's mouth, and the older boy didn't let a single drop spill.

luke's legs fell limp, and michael laid them back on the bed gently. he pulled luke's boxers back up, and crawled out from under the blankets.

luke giggled a bit, his sleepy eyes on michael now as he laid down too.

"i'll pay you back in the morning, i promise." luke giggled.

michael kissed luke's forehead, and smiled a little.

"don't worry about it, baby. just go to sleep, alright?"

luke snuggled into michael's side, and let himself fall asleep quickly.