23

luke smiled when he woke up.

he felt michael beside him, and he still smelled sex in the air.

they were both way too exhausted last night to do anything besides fall asleep in each-others arms.

"good morning, beautiful." michael whispered, and kissed luke's forehead.

"how long have you been awake?" luke asked, looking at the clock that read 11 a.m.

"about three hours. i got a shower, managed to move you onto the couch to change the sheets without you waking up, and i might've ordered you food." he said, and luke smiled.

"you should've woken me up." luke laughed, and michael shook his head.

"no. i wanted to let you sleep." michael told him.

"alright, well i guess i'm gonna get in the shower now-"

"already got that covered too. come on." michael said, and picked up luke's nude body, carrying him to the shower that was already running for him.

"wash up while i go get breakfast ready, okay?" he said, and luke nodded, getting in.

he almost melted when michael came in five minutes later with two plates of food, setting them beside the bath tub.

"michael, i don't deserve this." luke said, turning the shower off as michael walked over to get him out.

"i disagree. i think for everything you've done you deserve a little t.l.c. and a blueberry muffin." michael said, helping luke step into the big bathtub with a strawberry bath bomb already dissolved into it.

"a little tender loving care sounds perfect right about now if you know what i mean..." luke said, and michael smirked, sitting beside the bathtub. "...but thank you for all of this."

"you deserve to be spoiled." michael whispered, and luke smiled.

they both sat there and talked about anything and everything as they ate their breakfast. they would've stayed there all day if luke hadn't started complaining about his wrinkly fingers.

michael helped him out, and placed a towel over his head, drying his hair quickly, making luke giggle uncontrollably.

"so adorable." michael whispered as he pulled a big t-shirt over luke's head, and helped him into his boxers.

he picked the younger boy up, and walked over to the bed. they laid down, and michael propped himself up on one elbow, looking down at luke.

"i love mornings with you. i could wake up to this pretty face for the rest of my life, you know?"

"i want to wake up to you for the rest of my life." luke said almost too quiet.

michael leaned down, and their lips connected. luke slowly sank into the mattress as michael rolled over on top of him.

they made out for about twenty minutes, all of their touches innocent as they just let their chests press to one another's, lips only parting for breaths.

"daaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

they both laughed a little when they heard the front door shut. michael rolled off of luke, and laid down, waiting for carson to come running into the bedroom.

the door swung open, and the little boy smiled at the two, his hands behind his back.

"grandma just left, and she said if i asked really nicely, you might take me to the beach tonight..." he said softly, and michael smiled.

"but every time we go to the beach you fall asleep on the car ride home, and i have to carry you in. plus, now luke's here and he will definitely fall asleep too, and then i'll have to carry two people in." michael whined.

"but you love carrying us!" carson said, and bounced up and down. "besides, i haven't been to the beach as a five year old yet."

"he has a point, michael." luke said, and michael cracked a smile.

"alright. go get ready." michael said, and carson squealed, running to his room.

"you're a good dad." luke said softly.

"why? because i give him what he wants cause he's just so cute?" michael laughed.

"no. you love him. and it's obvious to everyone how happy you make him. i never knew my dad, and i never got that from my mom, you know? you're just so good to him."

michael smiled a little, leaning over and kissing luke's nose.

"i love you, you know?"

"yeah.." luke whispered, grinning. "...and you know i love you?"

"yeah, baby. now go get ready."