22 +

"well, carson's spending the night over there. mama c will always be cooler than us, i guess." michael said, and luke smiled as michael sat on the couch beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"oh yeah?" luke asked softly.

"yeah. he said since he was almost kidnapped, grandma is letting him have ice cream and watch every movie he wants." michael laughed, and luke turned his body so his leg was over michael's lap.

"it's just us tonight?" luke whispered, and michael glanced over at him.

the room was dark, and the blue lights from the tv made luke's eyes glow.

"yeah.." michael whispered.

luke smiled a little, pressing his forehead to michael's.

"close your eyes." luke whispered.

"i'm not gonna close my eyes."

"yes you are." luke said, running his hand down michael's chest.

"and why's that?" michael said softly.

"because i said so." luke whispered against his lips, his hand pressed to the front of michael's shorts.

michael did as he was told and closed his eyes, leaning his head against the back of the couch, facing the ceiling.

"good. now keep them closed." luke whispered, and stood up. michael didn't know where luke was or what he was doing. he was just enjoying the moment.

michael inhaled sharply when he felt luke's fingers messing with his waistband.

luke smirked, and pulled michael's shorts down a bit to reveal his boxers. he reached up and rubbed michael's growing erection, getting him fully hard.

"baby..." michael whispered, gripping the couch tightly.

luke pulled his boxers back, and took michael into his mouth, making the older boy whine out. his hand blindly found luke's hair, gripping onto it.

"baby, can i open my eyes? have to see you- have to see you on your knees for me. have to see you with my- mmm- with my cock in your mouth- baby, please..." michael panted.

"mhmm..." luke hummed around michael.

the older boy opened his eyes, and looked down at luke, completely mesmerized by the younger boy. he looked so hot, and it made it difficult for michael to hold on.

"so good, baby. so good." michael whispered, and luke could feel his dominant side quickly fleeing as he looked up at michael through his lashes.

he reached up and jacked off the older boy with both hands as his mouth worked at the tip.

"luke- mmm- wanna be- inside you.." michael whined, and luke pulled off.

there wasn't an ounce of dominance left in luke as the older boy laid him over his lap. michael's hand softly ran over luke's bum as the younger boy sucked michael's fingers into his mouth.

"doing so good. want my fingers?" michael asked softly, and luke nodded quickly as michael pulled them from his mouth.

michael pushed luke's shorts and boxers down quickly, running his middle finger over luke's hole before slowly pushing it in.

luke whined, and laid his head on the couch, giving michael full control of him.

"feel good, baby? huh?" michael asked as he felt around for luke's prostate while opening him up a little.

"y-yeah. more..."

michael pushed in another finger, and luke cried out, his fists gripping the couch.

michael gently rubbed luke's prostate, purposefully not giving luke enough stimulation to make him cum.

michael pulled out for a second before thrusting his fingers back in quickly, making luke's body jolt.

"please! m-mikey, please get in me-"

michael picked luke up, and ran to the bedroom.

he threw the younger boy down on the bed, and crawled on top of him, pulling the blankets over their waists.

michael pulled luke closer by his thighs, and luke wrapped his legs around michael's waist.

the older boy lined up before pushing into luke, making both of them shudder with pleasure.

michael collapsed onto luke, and they both stayed still for a minute, taking in the feeling of being so close to each other. luke could feel michael so deep inside of him, and michael was finally able to feel every inch of luke.

michael moved very slowly, making love to the only boy he has ever wanted.

"you okay?" michael whispered, gently kissing luke's lips.

"y-yeah. more than okay." luke whispered, laying his head back down.

michael moved a little faster, making luke's eyes shut. the blond reached behind michael, his nails digging into his back as the speed only increased until the headboard was hitting against the wall.

michael reached under luke, and held his hips up, trying to go as deep as he could while he felt himself getting closer.

"baby-"

"michael, i'm gonna c-cum. keep going. please don't stop." luke whined out, and michael nodded.

"me too, baby. c'mon. let go, sweetheart." michael whispered, and luke whined out, spilling between their chests as michael filled luke up.

luke's legs gave out, but michael held them in place as he laid down between them, his head now beside luke's as they both steadied their breathing. michael stayed inside luke, but he didn't move. they just both took in the feeling.

"i'm so in love with you." michael whispered, and luke smiled.

"i'm in love with you."

michael slowly pulled out, but they stayed wrapped in each others arms.

"i know we've both had sex before, but i've never made love to anyone like this. i only want that with you." luke whispered.

"me too. only you, baby. only you."