THIRTY-THREE

FOUR MORE WEASLEYS

Hermione stared at the blue sky with Ginny as they lay on the grass outside the Burrow. "Ginny?"

"Hm?"

"Your brothers are idiots."

Ginny turned her head to look at Hermione. "You're going to have to be more specific, I have a lot of those."

Hermione smiled. "The twins. I mean . . . how did Katie and Angelina agree to that?"

Ginny laughed softly.

"Obviously, someone drugged them," Pansy said from her seat a few feet away.

"Oh, don't be such an ass," Hannah grumbled. "I swear, if you ruin Phoebe and turn her into a mini version of yourself, I will personally set my husband on you."

Pansy snorted. "Like Longbottom could do any harm. He'd have to find me first."

Hermione got up on her elbows to look at the Slytherin. "Look, we're all very proud that you managed to produce an invisibility cloak good enough to rival Harry's, but if you mention it one more time, I might consider shredding the thing."

"You'd have to find it first," Pansy said with a grin.

"It's in the third drawer in the spare room in Blaise's house. You might have to take out all the --"

"OKAY LOONY! THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT I KEEP IN THERE!"

Hermione grinned as she lay back down again. "So, Luna, I'm still surprised you were right in your guesses."

Luna smiled at the small boquet of flowers she'd picked earlier. "I'm glad you accept it now. Rolf joked that it might have something to do with heightened senses of my wolf. I mean, Lavender could too, if she tried hard enough."

"I could what?" Lavender asked, coming back down to earth.

"You'd know what we are talking about if you'd stop daydreaming about my brother."

Lavender glared at the smirk on the redhead's face. "Well, I'm sorry if I find Percy attractive."

"Eh?" Ginny asked, sitting up.

Hermione snorted while Hanna 'politely' coughed behind her hand.

"Listen, werewolf, don't joke like that. You know Hannah is sensitive about her boyfriend."

"Oi! I'm married!" Hannah shouted, smiling all the same as she tossed the nearest shoe at Pansy, watching as it lamely hit the ground in front of her bare feet.

"Thanks, Longbottom. You mind passing my other shoe?"

Hannah rolled her eyes and hurled the ballet flat shoe at Pansy, who caught it with a smile. "Thank you," she sang.

"I still think Fred and George are insane for wanting to name their children after each other."

"I think it's amusing," Lavender told Hermione. "And absolutely something I would expect of them. Besides, at least they aren't naming the babies Gred and Forge."

"Dear god," Hermione prayed, "never let them hear that."

The girls rolled around in laughter that began when Pansy mocked Hermione's prayer and continued on when Luna imitated Pansy in an exaggerated fashion and proceeded to compare her to a rather revolting creature Rolf had discovered. It didn't help when Pansy -- very intelligently -- said Luna resembled a grandmother mop.

Their laughter stopped abruptly when Katie Weasley popped her head out of the kitchen door. "Angie just went into labour," she told them all.

■■■■■