Mr Kingston's Roommate|16

Blake's POV
I'm sorry

I couldn't deny the fact that I was pissed. I was pissed because I had to relive a moment of my life I tried so hard to bury. I was pissed because I was disappointed in Leila for dancing with a stranger and getting drunk. Yes, I know she's still a teenager, but I know her, and I know that she's a responsible person. 

So to see her at that party kissing a guy I'm sure she doesn't know, it didn't sit well with me. Especially since her boyfriend also had to witness it. Now I don't personally know the guy, but I do know one two things about cheating, and I know that she had a lot of explaining to do.

I shouldn't even have gone to that party. The only reason I did go was because one of my friends was there, got drunk and called for the guys and I to pick him up. I decided to tag along to make sure they were all okay taking care of him and then on my way out I saw her.

I shouldn't have gone because one; I didn't like what I saw and two, it made me say some things I didn't mean. Hell, my words weren't even directed at her, I was just angry with myself and angry at the memory that resurfaced in my mind and Leila just happened to be the one to hear what I said. 

When she said she hated herself, her face nor her voice was what popped into my mind. It was her; the woman who thought I wasn't worthy enough for her love. I would never say that to Leila, especially considering what she's gone through in the past month.

"Leila, look. I'm sorry about what I said, it wasn't meant for you, believe me. I-I wasn't even thinking about you when you said that. But it was still rude and I crossed the line, I apologize."

"Yahhh-" she slurred as she waved her hands before her, "It's whatevs, I-I'll prolly forget alllll about it by t-tomorrow!" She exclaimed as she stumbled back into my arms. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she slung a hand over my shoulder to keep steady. 

"I messed up d-didn't I Blakey? It w-was just a lousy kiss! A-and I didn't even want to kiss that man child, I-I just wanted t-t-to have funnnn. Ya know!? And oh Blakeyyyyy, I am so so so so sorry about your granny! She must- must have been a great woman yeah? Great, great woman. 

I wish I could m-meet her! And see ugly pics of you a-as a babbyyy. Oh that would be hilariously funnnyyy!" I chuckled softly, knowing that if I recorded her right now and she was to hear herself tomorrow she'd be mortified.

"Oof Reese, t-that idiot is gonnaaaa have my head on a stick yeah? Ugh that big man j-just kissed me! I was gonna push him away but-" she stopped abruptly as we tumbled into the student's lounge and I ushered her towards the elevator, thankful that there weren't many students lingering around nor watching us. 

This may just be me bringing back a drunk girl to her dorm to make sure she's okay but from another perspective this looks crazy inappropriate. 

"He isn't e-even me type!"

"Then who's your type, Leila?" I inquired. I didn't want to entertain her babbling but at the same time, she's funny when she's drunk. And considering how awful tonight has been I need the laugh. "You are y-you big dummy!" She giggled.

"Excuse me?" I inquired as I peered down at her. She smiled, "no I like t-tall guys, wait you're n-not tall nor short. . .you're medium!"

"Shut up, Leila," I mumbled after a moment of silence. Finally, we made it to our floor and we stumbled out of the elevator. She pouted adorably and I willed myself to not smile, I was still pissed at her, but at the same time hearing her say I was her quote and quote "type" didn't help at all.