Chapter 1- Meeting Conner

Stone walked to the police station and head inside. She said hi to the other police officers and went to her desk, which is behind Hank's desk.

((Not the one where Conner sits. Just need to say that.))

She is supposed to wait for Hank but Hank is late again, as usual. Stone and Hank are working as partners to investigate. They didn't get along at first but Stone decided to talk to him and they got along pretty well.
Still gets kinda boring when Hank always shows up late.

((Couple minutes later))

As she waits for him, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned her head and saw a man with neatly hair and he's wearing a neat suit.

"Hello. Are you Stone?" He asked.
She was confused a bit but she nodded.
"Stone, my name is Conner. I'm an android sent by CyberLife. I'm here to help investigate deviants with you and Hank." Conner explained.

Stone nodded with a small smile.
"Me and Hank are gonna investigate a homicide that's has been murdered but well, Hank isn't here but my guess is that he's in one of the bars down town." She explain.

"I can go find him." Conner said.
"Well okay. I'll meet you two where the house is located tonight." Stone said.

When Conner left, Stone sighed in relief but thought for a moment.

'He doesn't seem that bad. He seems nice.' Stone thought in her head.

Then she suddenly jumped when 2 hands were slammed on her desk.
She growled quietly in anger when she realized that it was Gavin, who was laughing his ass off.
"Very funny Gavin." Stone said sarcastically.

"Come on hon. I was only playing around~" Gavin said with a smirk.

"First off, don't call me hon. Secondly, go play somewhere else. I'm busy." Stone said then she went back to work.
Gavin scoffed.

"Whatever you say, hon." Gavin said with a wink and then he walked away.

Stone rolled her eyes then she continued her work.

((At 10:00 pm. I forgot about the clock times in the game when something is happen))

Stone drove to the homicide location after Conner finally found Hank.
She parked her car behind Hank's car and got out of her car.

"Hey kid. Glad you can make it." Hank said to Stone.
Stone chuckled.
"I would've said the same thing to you." She joked.

As they head inside, Conner and Stone walked around to look for clues of what happened. Apparently a man who lived here is murdered. People said that he owned a android but no one saw a android when they arrived.

Conner spotted a kitchen knife with blood on it. He got some of the blood on his finger tips and then he licked the blood.

Stone was kind of surprised. Hank saw that and he got disgusted.

"What the hell are you doing Conner?" He asked.
"I'm analyzing the blood. I can check samples in real time. Sorry, I should've warned you." Conner said.

"Alright just....don't put anymore evidence in your mouth, got it?" Hank said.

"Got it." Conner said. After Hank went back to his own investigating, Conner analyzed the blood.

"Dried blood. Belong to Chris Ortiz." Conner said.

((I'm gonna time skip to where Conner is in the attic. Sorry, I just don't like to write stories with may too much detail. It just takes me so long to finish and sometimes when I take a break from it, I always forget to finish it or I forgot about the book. Again, I'm sorry.))

After Conner got the chair, he set it down and climbed on it. He went into the attic to look for that deviant.
Stone is waiting down here in case he found something. As she was waiting, she heard some noises in the attic.

"Did you find something?" Stone called out to Conner but no answer. Then some others noises happen. Hank walked over here.

"Conner, what the fuck is going on up there?" Hank said.

"It's here Lieutenant!" Conner yelled out.

"Oh shit. Chris, Ben, get your asses in here now!" Hank called out the other cops.

As they took the deviant away, his fear expression is looking at Stone. He was about to say something but the cop closed the car door before he can even say a word.

Stone sighed then she head to her car and drove back to the police station.
That android has some talking to do.