Chapter 20- family

"Your wish finally came true, Liza.....all humans and androids finally live in peace." Susie said as she sits right next to a grave stone.

Susie went to the cemetery, alone.
She went there alone just to.....'talk' to her sister....

The gravestone read:

Liza Rosentia

Born: 2028

Died: 2038

Cause of death: illness

Susie placed her hand on the gravestone.
"Your promise kept me going, Liza. I kept fighting to protect humans and androids.
I've met new friends along the way.
I just.....I just wish that you can meet them...." Susie said then she started to tear up.

Then she stood up.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow......I love you, little sister..." Susie said then she started walking back 'home'.

((Later))

Susie is getting close to her house when she sees something in the distance.

Wait a minute.....
She sees Conner and Hank right there. She walked to them.

"Hank? Conner? What are you doing here?" She asked them.

"Kid, Conner told me about this house you've been living and let's just say, we have a surprise for you." Hank said.

Before Susie can ask a question, Conner opened the door and then Susie's eyes widened.

They.....they fixed everything in there.
No broken furniture, broken glass, broken windows, nothing.

"You....you did all this?" Susie asked.

"Yeah. It took us almost 2 hours to fix anything we can." Hank said.

Susie turned around and smiled at both of them.
"Thank you so much." She said.

"Don't thank me, thank Conner." Hank said.

Conner blushed a little.
This was his idea. He just felt bad that Susie had to live in a old house with broken parts.
So he decided to ask Hank to help him rebuild her house.

Susie hugged Conner tightly.
Conner was stunned for a moment but he smiled and hugged her back.
When they let go of the hug, they smiled at each other.
"Wait, someone else wants to see you." Hank said.

Susie was confused until suddenly Sumo ran to her and tackled her. Susie shrieked but she giggled and hugged Sumo.
Sumo licked her cheek and started to pant happily.

"I'm happy to see you too, Sumo." Susie said to Sumo with a smile.

They all went to the park.
Susie and Conner are playing with Sumo while Hank is just sitting down on the bench, happy to see them having fun.

After a few hours, Hank is going home with Sumo. Conner stayed with Susie, just to talk.

"I'm really happy that Markus finally got peace for humans androids." Susie said.

Conner nodded, he's happy as well.
Susie looked at ground.

"I hope Liza is happy as well......" Susie said then she started to tear up.

Conner hugged Susie to comfort her.
"I'm sure that Liza is very happy and proud of you for making her wish come true." He said.

Susie started to cry on his shoulder.
She cried for a few minutes before she calm down.

Conner wants Susie to be happy and no longer alone.....so he asked her this.

"Susie, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure." Susie said.

"You said that you used to have a family and I wanted to ask this......maybe we can become a family? I understand if-" Conner was cut off when Susie hugged him tightly.

"Yes we can." Susie said.

Conner smiled then he hugged her back.

Now with Hank, Conner, Sumo, and Susie, they are all one big happy family.
A family that Susie wished for.

The end ((Family Ending))