Chapter 9- eden club

((Now with Conner and Hank))

Conner and Hank went to the Eden Club.
But Conner drove them there since Hank is not capable to drive.

Hank groaned as he held his head.
"Feels like someone is playing with a drill against his skull." He said.
"You sure this is the place?" Hank asked Conner.
"It's the address in the report." Conner said.

They walked inside the club. Hank walked up to Ben.

"Hey Hank." Ben said to Hank.
"Hey Ben, hows it going?" Hank asked.

Ben pointed at the room in front of him.
"It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way......Gavin is here too." Ben said.

Hank groaned.
"Oh great. A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed." Hank said.
Then Hank and Conner walked into the room where Ben said where the dead man is.

In the room, there's a dead man on the bed and a dead android on the ground.
And there's Gavin, the asshole.

((Sorry for the language))

Gavin saw Hank and Conner, he crossed his arms.
"Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet. The fuck are you two doing here?" Gavin asked.

"We've been assigned cases involving androids." Conner said.

"Oh yeah? Well you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin said then he laughed.

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." Hank said.

Gavin scoffed.
"By the way, where's Stone? Wasn't she supposed to be with you guys?" Gavin asked.

Conner and Hank didn't say anything.
"She um......she's not here with us today. She got sick." Hank said. He's not gonna tell Gavin that it turns out that she's an android and that she ran away.
He's just gotta say that she's not with them anymore.

"What a shame. I had a feeling I'll be seeing that cute cop but whatever." Gavin said as He shrugs.

Conner's tightened his hand into a fist and his LED is turning red.

"Come on, lets go. It's really starting to stink some booze in here." Gavin said then he shoulder past Conner on his way out.

"Night Lieutenant." A Officer said to Hank then he left with Gavin.

Hank and Conner started to look for evidence in the room.
Conner first analyzed the dead android.
He first diagnosed it. The man had critically damaged this android to death.

Then he analyzed the blue blood by taking a sample of the blue blood on his finger tip and he licked it before Hank told him to stop but too late.

"Argh, Conner, you're so disgusting. Think I'm gonna puke again." Hank said then he went back to finding clues, trying to ignore the fact that Conner licked blood again.

((Poor Hank. But how else can Conner analyzed the blood?))

After Conner analyzed the android, he analyzed the dead man.
He find out that this man died from strangulation.

After that, he needs reactivate the android. It's badly damaged and it probably won't last long.
When he reactivate the android, she scooted away from Conner. She is breathing heavily in fear.