Chapter 6- Jericho

Stone groaned in pain. She can someone talking but her hearing was a bit broken.

"Is she dead?" A voice asked.

"No. She's still breathing." Another voice said.

Then she shot her eye opened and yelped in fear when she saw people. She scooted all the way back until she bumps into a wall.

A tall man with tanned skin walked towards her and bend on one knee.

"No need to be afraid. We heard you crying for help but you passed out when she got you." He said calmly.

"We fixed some broken parts on your body. You were missing an eye but unfortunately we couldn't find the same color from your other eye but we put a sliver color instead." A woman with light brown hair said.

Stone no longer felt pain on her arm and leg. And she can finally see clearly now. Looks like they really fixed her well.

"W-where am I?" Stone asked.

"You're at Jericho, where deviants live." The man with tanned skin said.

Stone looked around. There is other deviants in here.
A man with sky blue eyes and blonde hair gave her some clothes.

"Here's some clothes for you to wear." He said.
Stone grabbed the clothes and carefully tried to get up.

"Just change over there." The light brown hair woman said, pointing at one of the rooms.

"T-Thank you." She said to them before she walked to one of the rooms.
She closed the door behind her and started to changed from her dirty clothes to these clothes.

After she is done, she looked at herself in the mirror. She likes the outfit.

She's wearing a short black jacket with short sleeves, a black tank top, dark blue jeans, and black fingerless gloves.

As she looks at herself in the mirror, she moved her bangs away from her left eye.
Now she has 2 different colored eyes. One green and one sliver.

Once she is done, she exit out of the room.
The light brown hair woman looked at her.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is.......S-Stone." Stone said.

"Well Stone, I'm North. That's Simon." She said and then she pointed at the blonde man.

"That's Josh." She pointed at a taller man who's wearing a dark red shirt and light blue pants.

"And that's Markus, the leader." She pointed at the tanned man.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Stone said.

Markus walked up to Stone and gave her a small bottle full of blue blood.

"Lucy said you need to drink this." He said.

Stone looked at the bottle for a bit before she drinker it. She feels better now.

"Thank you." Stone said as she gives the empty bottle to Markus.
Markus patted her shoulder

"Welcome to Jericho, Stone."