Chapter 22- home

((Since I added Felicia and Anna in 'Stone's memory' chapter, I decided to write their part of the ending.))

Felicia's POV

I walked down the sidewalk to the Detroit Police Department. Stone gave me an address to go here.
I wasn't sure why but she told me that I might see someone I know over there.

As I was closed to the Police Department, I saw a man walking to the Department.
When I got closer, I immediately recognized that man. He noticed me there and his eyes widened. Does he remember me?

"H-Hi..." I said in a shy tone.
He didn't say anything for a minute before he spoke.

"Hey." He said.

Then there's was silence between us.
But I started to say something.

"I.....I wanna thank you." I said to him.
"T-Thank me for what?" He asked, kinda confused.

"For standing up for me. If it weren't for you.....I don't know what that perverted man would do to me but I don't wanna know what will happen." I said.

The man smiled a little.
"No need to thank me, that asshole should learn how to keep his hands to himself." He said.
I giggled.

"But still, thank you for that." I said.

"You're welcome." He said.

After I thanked him, we went for a walk together.
He asked me what I've been doing after I ran away from the bakery. I told that I became a deviant and I was all alone until the leader found me and took me to Jericho.
And then I told him that everything is gonna be fine soon between humans and androids.

"I just really hope we can still have our freedom when the humans decided to come back..." I said as I looked at the ground.

The man smiled at me.
"Don't worry too much. I'm sure that everything will be alright sooner or later." He said.

I smiled back at him.
"Thank you." I said.

When we continued our walk, he spoke again at me.

"Hey, I never got your name when we met at the bakery." He said.

"My name is Felicia." I said my name.

"Nice name. I'm Gavin Reed but you can just call me Gavin." Gavin said.

After we introduced each other, I noticed that we're in front of a small house. I'm guessing that it must be his.

He let me inside his house, I looked around.
It's a really nice house, little messy but still nice. We both sat down on the couch and we both sat there silently. A few minutes later, Gavin asked me this.

"Felicia, since this whole 'androids have equal rights' thing finally happened, what're you gonna do now?" He asked.
My eyes kinda widened from that question.
I looked down at the ground.

"Well.....the androids can finally go back to their homes but....." I trailed off my sentence as I gripped on my jeans tightly.

"But what?" Gavin asked.
I started to tear up.....

"But.....I don't have a home.....I just.....I don't know where to go..." I said then I started to cry.

Gavin then held both of my hands and looked at me.
"How about you stay with me? I mean, you helped me so, why not returned the favor?" Gavin said with a small smile.

I started to tear up again and then I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you......thank you so much!" I cried

((With Anna now, her part may be short though, don't know yet. We'll see.))

Anna's POV

I walked down the sidewalk and I jumped over the fence.
I looked up at the old abandoned house.
I hope he's alright......

I walked to the front door and I knocked on the door.
Soon after I knocked, Ralph open the door and his eyes widened when he sees me.

"Hey Ralph." I said.
Then Ralph hugged me tightly.

"Ralph missed you so much, Anna!" Ralph cried.
I started to tear up as well. I hugged him back tightly

"I missed you too, Ralph!"

((Later))

"You went through a lot, Anna. Are you sure you're not injured?" Ralph asked.

I shook my head.
"No Ralph, I'm fine. I did had a few cuts but they healed." I said.

Ralph looked down for a bit.
"It's just......Ralph thought that he'll never see you again..." Ralph said.

I hugged Ralph to comfort him.
"I promised you that I'll be back home. And I kept my promise." I said then I looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

Ralph held my hands and smiled at me.
Then he leaned close to my face and kissed me on the lips.
I was pretty shocked at first but then I kissed him back.

After we pulled away, our hands connected and then we smiled at each other.

"Ralph loves you." Ralph said.
I giggled.
"And I love you."