° Intro: Serendipty

I walked out of the room as my friends start lecturing me as I told them I that wanna go to Grayson's party tonight. Like come on I just wanna have fun and get drunk before I leave tomorrow to come 'Home' to Seoul.

"You're too weak for alcohol Y/N!!" Jinie said and I rolled my eyes.

Luckily Morgan's up for my idea.

"Trust me! I can handle myself! I'm already 22 and please Jinie stop sounding like my mom" I said and Morgan laugh.

"Yes. Jinie, Quit being a kill joy. It's time for Y/N to live her life" Morg said and I chuckled.

"Come on! Y/N I'll see you later huh? Hot guys would probably there. Like always" She said and I chuckled and followed Morgan out of the room.

School's over and it means Vacation. I graduated as Multimedia Arts Major but right now, I am taking my Master's Degree.

And I was very unfortunate because I'm completely moving out of Daegu to move to another, To Seoul. My mom's getting married and her soon to be husband wants us to move. I don't have a problem with him, Mr. I don't really know his name is good, He's kind but Moving to Seoul isn't in my bucket list.

Moving in is different from Visiting.

I heard I will also having a Step Brother and he's a year older or we're on the same age? Well Hopefully he's not an asshole.

I headed home and quickly get to my room and opened my luggage to grab some nice clothes for tonight. My room is already empty, just a few boxes and the only stuffs left are My luggages. Other than that nothing.

"Hmm. Where are you going?" My mom suddenly asked as she leaned against the door frame and I shrugged

"Morgan, Jinie and I are having a night out later" I simply said and I already hearing my Mom's sigh.

"Night out? Are you going to get drunk? Night out doesn't sound good to me Y/N" Mom said and I groaned.

God noot again, please

"Calm your ass down Mommy, I'm not getting drunk. God. Night out doesn't always mean you'll party, Okay?" I said trying my best to surpress my anger, I have been moody lately, I don't know why though.

God i need to pull my shit together. I shouldn't be acting like this.

"I'm sorry Mom" I murmured as I sigh at myself.

"Okay, Just don't come home late alright. We have to leave early tomorrow. Have fun" She said and Kissed me on the cheeks and she shut the door behind her and I sighed. For God knows how many times already.

I'm fine here in Daegu, Daegu is perfectly fine for me. I don't want to leave Daegu.

I look at the window and There was my favorite person Walking.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I yelled and Waved my hands and Taehyung smiled and stopped on his tracks.

I walked out of my room and Mom was yelling after me, asking me where am I going.

"Out. With tae" I yelled back and grabbed my hoodie and as I immediately put my shoes on.

I got out of the house and run towards Taehyung and he was already laughing at me.

"Why are you running hmm? Nam Y/N" Taehyung asked and messed up my hair and I groaned.

"Following you? Where are you going? I wanna join you, If it's okay" I shyly said and Taehyung laughed and nodded happily

"Of course. My favorite little girl in Daegu" He said dissing my height, I pouted at him and he just pinched my cheeks.

"I really hate it when you call me little" I said as both of us laugh "So where are we heading?" I asked

"We're going to Yoongi hyung. We're leaving daegu next month or earlier. Were coming to Seoul as well as the our other friends" He said and my eyes sparkle.

"Really?" I said and I have remembered that I haven't told him that I'm leaving tomorrow to live in seoul

"Yes. We'll be living in seoul. Settling down in One nice House. I couldn't wait" He happily said and I smiled. I could see the way Tae's eyes sparkle.

I look down at my shoes and bite my lips

"I'm leaving tomorrow Tae" I quietly said and He looked at me with shocked expression. I suddenly felt bad for not telling him right away.

"What? Where are you going?" He panickedly asked and  I just let out a nervous chuckle.

"Remember? My mom? My mom is getting married soon and her new fiancee want us to moved to Seoul tomorrow so that's it" I said and he groaned.

"How come you didn't tell me ahead of time? Yoongi hyung will be upset" He said and we stopped at hyung's huge ass gate and Taehyung pressed the door bell.

"I know Tae, I'm sorry for not telling you right away"

Someone opened the door, It was Ahjumma

Taehyung groaned again.

"Aish! That hyung. He's sleeping again. He's going to be a Grumpy old man again" Taehyung muttered under his breath as we walk in Hyung's grand stair case and headed straight to his room with a seriously high tech lock.

"That old grumpy man" Taehyung said "I'm going to hit him soon, This little old man" He said again and I chuckled and Taehyung smiled.

"What did you just called me?" We heard someone and it was Yoongi and taehyung was already shaking in fear and I was trying my best not to laugh but I failed and Hyung looked at me.

"I'll let that slip since our little girl's here" He said and Pinched my cheeks and showed me his gummy smile

He got the girls tripped and whipped because of his bad aura and being snob but he'll make all girls wet when he smiled. This guy is fucking Dangerous.

We get inside his room and the two of them start talking while I just listened.

Later that night the three of them Came together in Grayson's party.

Yoongi doesn't really like the Idea but since the two of his dongsaengs are coming along and with taehyung kept pestering him so he just decided to come along and dragged his feet outside.

"Where the fuck are they?" Yoongi impatiently asked while You already drank 4 shots of vodka.

"They're almost here. Calm down"  Taehyung said while staring at you in horror.

"God. Y/N your mom is going to kill you" Taheyung said and You shake your head.

"No, no! She's not" You slurred.

Then someone caught your eyes.

Two guys walked in, Almost making you weak.

One Silver haired guy.

One Blacked haired guy.

But definitely the Silver haired guy caught your attention.

"Damn that look" you thought.

"See, Stop whinning. They're here"  Taehyungs voice seemed audible to you as you watched that guy greet some other people and you almost choke when he slapped that girls butt.

"Asshole" you muttered under your breath and They're on their way to your table and hugged taehyung as well as yoongi hyung.

"What took you long?" Yoongi asked

You almost choked at your own saliva when you see him looking at you, smirking deviously.

"Serendipity..." He said and winked at your way.

Damn.

"I need some water, Excuse me" You said and left the table.