- Thirty Three

-

I opened my eyes, the light coming from the window is blinding because the curtains were white laces.

The bed is already empty beside me but not too long the door opened and there was Jimin.

He smiled at me as he walked towards me. I blushed as I cover my body with the pillow. I was still naked while Jimin is wearing his boxers.

"Good Morning babygirl" he said and reaches for my lips, he sit beside me.

"Good Morning Jimin" I said and he chuckled "Is Mrs. Song already here?" I asked and he nodded

"Yes, She already cooked breakfast, I think we should take a shower first" He said smirking

"You go first" I said and I see him licking his lips.

I feel like he's going to say something that'll make my head explode.

"We can shower together" he said coolly and I blushed.

Sweet baby jesus, Why are you like this Jimin.

"I hope I didn't get too rough on you baby" he said as he placed soft kisses on my lips and to my forehead, I shake my head even though I'm sore down there.

"I've officially gone crazy over you, Kitten" Jimin said and I blushed harder with the name.

"Kitten?" I asked and he nodded, He laid down on the bed and dragged me along with him, My breast were peeking out, He pulled the blanket to cover them and he smiled at me.

"You don't like it? I just found it Cute and it suits you Babygirl" He said while chewing his lower lip. I buried my head on his neck, Inhaling his scent.

"No, I love it" I murmured and he nodded.

I looked on the clock and it was already 9:00 AM, I smiled and Pushed Jimin off the bed and he was laughing at me.

"We should get ready now Jimin!" I said but he refused to let me go, He was shaking his head and he was pouting.

"It was still early" He whined and I shake my head.

As much as I want to stay here and Cuddle with Him, We need to visit Jinie and Morgan as Well as My father's grave.

"We will cuddle later Jimin, I promise" I said and he smirked

"More like, I'll make love with you later Kitten" He said and I hit him with the pillow and he laughs as he threw me his shirt.

"You'll love it baby" He chuckled and I groan at him, My breast are completely exposed, Jimin seems enjoying the view.

"Wear the shirt already babygirl, I don't think I can control myself knowing that you're completely naked right now" Jimin murmured and he grabs his towel

"Jimin?" I called out as he rummage through his luggage, He looks as me as I slips his shirt on.

"Yes?"

"Did you go downstairs wearing nothing but your boxers?" I asked and he laughs and shake his head.

He walked towards me and spun me around, He placed a soft kiss on my nape

"I did but don't worry no one sees me" He said

"My body is for your eyes only" he huskily said and I shiver at the tone of his voice.

He cups my cheeks on his hands and I wrapped my arms around his neck and reached for his lips.

I tiptoed and he laughs at me.