- Thirty Two

** MATURE CONTENT! **

"Stay just like that babygirl"

He said through gritted teeth, His fingers are moving faster inside ne and I'm lost. I don't know what to think anymore.

"Ah- Jimin!" I moaned out. His lips swiping over the every inch of my skin and I feel like I'm going to explode. He was sure leaving bruises all over my neck and collar bone.

I wanted to be selfish with him! He was mine

"You can touch me baby" He murmured "I need you to touch me, Feel me baby" He breathes against my neck "Touch me" he added.

I look at his eyes as I brushed my hands against his clothed member. I smirked as I see him groan, His fingers was still moving inside me.

I continue to palm him as he moaned out my name.

Damn! That sounds so fucking hot.

His grunts turned me on even more.

I palm him faster as he finger me faster and he eventually slips another finger and I could feel my walls tighten around his fingers.

He kept me pinned against the wall and He fucking hit my spot.

"Ah, Jimin!" I moaned "that's it!" I grunts and My body is falling weaker.

He kept on moving, I feel tired but my body were grinding along his motions. I'm going to explode.

"I'm cumming Jimin" I breathed out and he smiled as he kissed my lips. A sweet savory kiss.

"Yes babygirl. Come for me" he said as he thrust his fingers harder and My head fells in his shoulders but he wasn't removing his fingers yet.

What is this?!

My hands were still on the top of his groin and I want to tease him, I palmed him and he was groaning at me.

"Babygirl" He moans before slamming his lips against my neck and fingers were moving again.

The pressure of his lips against my skin drives me nuts. I whimpered as I gripped harder on his shoulders.

I gasp as he lift me in the air

"J-jimin" I moaned out. He pulled his fingers out of me and I almost choke on my own saliva as he brought his fingers in his mouth and licked it.

I sighed. Is he going to left me unsatisfied?

"Wait baby, I wasn't done with you" he growls and that shit turned me on.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he carried me to the bed and his lips were on my neck. Ravaging my skin, leaving bruises all over.

I don't really care tho. All I care about right now is I want him to own me, I want him to claim every inch of me.

"I'll eat you babygirl, I have been wanting to taste you, my dick is aching ever since I met you" Jimin said as he brushed his thumb over my clit.