- Thirteen

-

"Noona! Why do you have to leave so early?" Jungkook asked.

I chuckled. It's not early tho. It was already 3:45 PM, Silver left earlier, he said he'll meeting a girl then he'll be home for family dinner.

"I'll be back the other day Jungkook, Don't worry" I assured and he sighed

I carried my backpack and followed jin hyung outside.

"Bye guys" I waved before closing the window and I get my seatbelt set and Jin oppa start driving.

"Are you sure you just want me to drop you at myeongdong?" He asked and I brightly nodded. I sneezed and he start laughing at me.

If you are all wondering why I suddenly sneezed? That asshole Silver pushed me off the pool last night and I end up pulling him too so that was basically happened and he end up sleeping in my room because we don't have a space in His room.

We made out again.

We made out last night, I've got his marks again. On my skin.

When I saw him this morning he began teasing me because this asshole put some hickey on my neck but he help me to cover it.

Jin oppa keep telling jokes and I find it very funny. The other guys seemed done with him but I seriously found it funny.

"Thank god. I met you and Jim- chim, the two of you are the only ones who laugh at my jokes" he said and I chuckled.

"I really found it funny" I said, not too long we have reached the myeongdong and Jin dropped me to the BT21 shop.

"I'm heading this way, Maybe you wanna come with me? I'm going to grocery" He said and I nodded.

"It's okay tho. The dinner would be 7:00 my step father isn't home yet" I said as I received the text from Mom. Oppa chuckled and we start walking towards the supermarket.

Along our way Girls are looking towards jin oppa and calling him cute names or worldwide handsome.

"Ohh. Worldwide handsome" Some girl said and Jin oppa just chuckled and threw his signature flying kiss earning a little screams from the girls.

"You're famous huh" I teased as we walked inside the Mart, He chuckled then slightly shake his head.

"How come you're oblivious? I'll kill Taehyung and Yoongi for not telling you" Jin oppa mumbled but I did catch it clearly.

"Maybe.. I don't know. How long is it? How long are they keeping a secret from me?" I couldn't help but to ask.

"I don't know maybe years?" He said and I sadly nodded "How long you've been friends with Taehyung and Yoongi?" He asked.

I don't recall either. I lost some memories and it frustrates me.

"I lost some of my memories. I have an selective amnesia.." I said and pursed my lips an OH scaped from Jin Oppa's mouth.

"I don't remember what happened that night and after that night" I said suddenly jin oppa pulled me in a hug and I chuckled.

I was trying to lighten the mood.

"Well maybe Taehyung and yoongi oppa said something to me before that" I said, he nodded and we start grabbing some meat. Too much meat and Ramen noodles.

"Well they should've tell you again" He said and I nodded but shrugged. We got on the candy section and I laugh at his childishness.

After getting some snacks and bread we headed to the cashier.