- Fifty Six

Hello Earthlings 👨🏼‍🚀👩🏼‍🚀

I think I made the scariest decision tonight and I am high key scared of my mother right now, I don't know but I think this decision is much better than me running away from home again? But honestly I didnt know why I did it but there's no turning back! The flight has been booked and the ticket is going to be paid on Saturday. Fuck.

And please if you're reading this, Pray for my grades! I am so scared to see my grades, God please pray for my grades!!!

And for the winners of the Giveaway the announcement will be tomorrow at 9:00 PM KST!!! Good luck everyone 💜💜

-

I opened my eyes and the sun is already shining, Jimin was soundly sleeping beside me, His mouth is slightly opened but before I could even move my hand to touch his face, I felt this weird feeling on my stomach, I feel like I am going to throw up so I quickly pushed Jimin, I swear it wasn't hard but I need to get to the sink quickly and when I did start throwing up.

"Baby? Are you okay? Are you sick?" I heard Jimin and not too long I could feel his presence beside me and he start rubbing circles on my back and held my hair for me as I keep on throwing up.

I didn't even ate anything weird right last night, We only have some pork steak and fish then some ice cream and nothing more.

When I finished, I washed my face and Jimin handed me a towel, He held my hand and we went back to the room and gently pulled me on the bed with him.

"Babygirl are you okay?" Jimin softly asked and I nodded and hugged him

"Yes, My stomach is just upset" I said and he chuckled and kiss my forehead

"We didn't even ate anything weird last night" He said and I nodded "When is your last period?" Jimin suddenly asked and I look at him with my eyes widen.

It hit me! The last time I had my period is before the accident! Its been 2 months now. Fuck!

"Baby?" Jimin called!

"Jimin, Its been 2 months now since I have my period" I said and he looks at me

"You're regular right?" He asked and I nodded, There is no way in the earth that I am irregular.

He looks at me nervously and I did the same, I was shaking and it was either of the two things that I have in my mind right now

Either, I am pregnant or Something is wrong with my body

"What if you're pregnant?" He asked while playing with my fingers.

"We're not yet sure" I whispered "I want to confirm it today" I said and he confusedly look at me

"What?" He asked

"I'm going to buy a Pregnancy Test Kit" I stated and he looks at me smiling.

"What if it's positive?" I asked Jimin, he grabbed me and enveloped me in his arms, burying his face on the crook of my neck

"Then, I will be the happiest man today" He whispered and I could feel my eyes getting wet.

Oh no! Im not tearing up