- Forty One

-

"Where is Jimin?" That was the question that first came out of my mouth when I woke up.

I heard from one nurse that Jimin got discharged, I wonder if he already left.

Before Taehyung could answer Jimin walked in with Jungkook following him and the doctor, He smiled to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Babygirl the doctor have a news to tell you" Jimin said and held my hands in his cute hand.

My mom already went back to Seoul, She told me I'll be staying with the boys for the next couple of weeks or months because they have a Important business trips on Europe. I don't really mind because these boys have stayed with me, refusing to leave me.

"Hello Y/n, How are you?" My Doctor asked and I nodded

"I'm doing good" I answered and she nodded

She smiled at me and I look at Jungkook who was staring at Tae.

"Babygirl" Jimin whispered, I look at him and giggle at his pouty lips.

"That's good, I was just here to say that you are free to go home, Mr. Min told me that you guys are bound to go to Seoul today, I will send your medical papers to your doctor in Seoul" She said and I smile widely.

"Great!" I said and everyone nodded, The doctor left and Jimin took some clothes out of my luggage while Jungkook and Taehyung start packing up some of my stuffs.

"Come on baby, Let's get you ready, Our flight will leave at 3:00" Jimin said and I sweetly look at him.

Too fast, I have been staying her for a month but I was happy that I could go home.

"Come on baby, I couldn't wait to cuddle with you on my own bed" Jimin said as he kissed my shoulders and help me get off of the bed, I look at his Casted arm.

I suddenly remember that night how that van collided to us.

Jimin suddenly cupped my cheeks in his free hand and kissed my lips, I slightly smiled at him and avoided his gaze.

"Don't think about what happened baby, it's okay now, it's over" Jimin said and lifted up my chin and he gave me his eyesmile which I love the most.

"I love you Chim" I said and opened the bathroom door.

"I love you more babygirl" He said and handed me my clothes and meaningly smiled at me "Maybe you need some help?" He said and I glared at him and pushed him off the door frame and his laughter ringed through the whole room with Jungkook asking why, I chuckled as I closed the door and take off my hospital gown and see my whole reflection in the mirror, my bruised side is now healing.

I start to doubt that it was an accident after I overheard taehyung's conversation with the policemens over the phone, Who want's to kill me?

I snapped my thoughts, Jimin is right, I shouldn't think about it anymore. Its over now and what it is important is Jimin and I are okay, that's all matters, Jimin is okay.

I take a quick bath and dried my body with a towel and wear the dress Jimin gave me since I couldn't wear Jeans, I braided my hair and when I'm done, Jimin was on my phone taking some selfies and I chuckled while looking at him.

"Whatever you take Jiminie you will always look good" I said and Jimin smiled and pulled me closer trapping me between his legs, He placed his hand on my waist.

"Are you guys ready? We have to go" Jungkook said holding his camera in his hand and I didn't know that he took a photo of us. I only nodded and Jimin hold my hand as Taehyung and Jungkook carried our stuffs and the hospital staffs are looking at them.

Who wouldn't look at them? Worldwide superstars, Handsome faces? Intimidating aura's? Everyone would turn their heads at their direction.

There are few men's standing outside the lobby where the van is waiting for us.

"Who are those guys?" I whispered to Jimin as he held my hand tightly.

He smiled at me assuringly

"Don't mind them baby, The Management send them to accompany us back in Seoul" Jimin said and I nodded and smiled.

We go out of the lobby and Jimin Put his fluffy blue jacket over my head and Helped me get in the van. There are few reporters over taking some pictures or maybe Videos.

"What does the management said about the Issue?" I asked as soon as we got in the van and it immediately left the Hospital lobby.

Jimin smiled at me as he leaned in and give me a quick kiss, the others are busy on their own phones.

"Don't think about it babygirl, It's all settled, For now let's just focus on you, Are you really sure that your head doesn't hurt?" Jimin said and I smiled and nodded my head.

My mochi has been extra caring and extra protective, I don't care, I just simply love everything he does.

"I'm perfectly fine Jimin, Don't worry about me" I said and he smiled and pouted my cheeks as he pinch it.

"We're just going to have a quick meal in the Airport" Tae said and we all nodded and Jungkook starts singing along with Maroon 5's song and Taehyung was teasing him.

Jimin and I are just laughing at them.

I look outside the window and Smiled, Sometimes I'm just afraid to be happy, I'm so happy and something would happen to ruin it or maybe it just the fate? A destined moment to happen, I just hope that Jimin would stay out of my bad fate.

He's just too precious for anything bad.

-