- Thirty Nine

-

"Jimin? Your Dad is coming tonight" Taehyung said as he pats Jimin's back. Jimin did not move he just looks at you.

Its been 2 weeks, Jimin was mad at his father. He couldn't leave his Job, Jimin felt like his Father's job is more important than his own son. Jimin was completely furious and he just wants you to wake up.

"Jimin, Take a rest" Yoongi said, Jimin just simply shake his head as he remained staring at your cold lifeless face.

"I miss her so much" Jimin started to cry, Jimin looks at Yoongi before weakly smiling "She'll wake up right?" Jimin asked

"Of course, She'll wake up Jimin" Jin said

Jimin pull a weakly smile again and sighed before looking at you and grasping your hand in his.

"Hyung? I want some fries" Jimin said and Taehyung smiled as he stood up from his seat, Dragging Yoongi and Jin outside

"Alright we'll get you one" Taehyung said and immediately left the room.

Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon are the only persons left in the room and watching you, praying that you'll wake up.

"Jimin, Do you want to lie down?" Namjoon asked

"No hyung. Im good, I just want to stay here" Jimin said

He kissed the back of your hand, as tears stream down his face.

"Babygirl... Please wake up?" He whispered as he continously kiss your hand. "I missed you so much" He added.

"I'll wait for you, I want to see your eyes again, your smile, I want to hear your laugh again. See you like this is killing me. I want my Y/N back" Jimin spokes quietly, his members are quietly listening.

Jimin noticed the tears fell out on the corner of your eyes.

Jimin immediately wiped the tears off your face and kissed your hand again a hundred more times.

"Babygirl. Please wake up. I love you so much, come back to me.

"She'll wake up hyung, Just keep holding on" Jungkook said. Jimin looks at him and smiled

"Jungkook-ah! Play some music" Jimin said and Finally get off the chair And moved to Jungkook's side

Jungkook looks at him, he rubbed his back then said.

"It'll be okay hyung"

Jimin smiled. His genuine one.

"I know. I know.."

Namjoon connected his phone through the speakers Jungkook brought but before the music even start, someone spokes.

My whole body aches, I could hear noise around me but I couldn't open my eyes. It was too dark, my head hurts and i feel dizzy.

All I think about is Jimin, Where is he? Is he okay? Does he survive the accident?

The accident, What did happened? How did it happened? All I remember is I was laughing with Jimin while he was talking with Hoseok over the phone then a car? A Van, I don't know. The next thing happened is I wake up? Am I even awake? or I am just mentally awake? How about Jimin?

I could hear voices but I couldn't recognized it. I want to open my eyes but I can't.

I could feel someone grabbed my hand and everything went quiet.