Bonus Part II

Hello Earthlings 🍃

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 17k READS!! Omg seriously thank you so so much

So here's another bonus chapter for y'all ❤️ Thank You so much

"Finally it is just the two of us" Jimin said and I chuckled, He placed our bags on the cabinet and laid with me on the bed.

We're in Maldives for our Honeymoon Vacation, Actually Jimin and I wanted to bring Yeonjun with us, it's just Dad and Mom wouldn't let us as well as Taehyung, They said Jimin and I need some alone time where we could enjoy and just relax.

"Hey Mrs. Park" Jimin coos and I laughed, he had his hand under his chin, his jet black hair fits perfectly fine on him, his eye smile never fails to make me smile, his laugh never fails to make my heart flutter and beat abnormally

Suddenly Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

"You smell so good" He said and I tilted my head slightly and he smiled against my skin and start leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"I love you" He whispered and traced my lower lip with his finger "I love you so much baby girl" He said

I hugged him tightly as if my life depend on him.

"I love you too" I answered him, though it wasn't a question "I love you more min" I added

He chuckled and we laid back down together, he hugged me tightly and I do the same to him.

"Shall we go get changed? Then we should eat and roam around? Or do you want to rest for today?" He asked quietly, he traced my cheeks, my jaw with his node and his breath fanned against my skin, slightly tickling me.

"Let's just stay in bed and cuddle" I sweetly said and he nodded and smiled, I bop his nose.

"Then let's go and eat, I can wait to cuddle with Mrs. Park" He said and wiggle his eyebrows!

I laughed and hit him with a pillow and pushed him off of me and run towards the bathroom but before I could close the door he stuck his hand and the both of us laughed and he pushed himself inside.

He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me against the wall and placed his hand on either side of my head trapping me and leaned in and taking my lips with his.

"You can't escape me" he whispered against my lips, I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck

"I don't wanna escape though" I said and he pushed the both of us inside the shower and turn the water on!

"JIMIN!!!" I yelled and he laughed trapping me again

Jimin fell asleep right after we came back to our hotel room, His fingers are intertwined with my own, he snuggled closer and hugged me tighter.

It's 8:00 PM, I opened the TV and turned the volume quietly, I look at Jimin, his mouth is lightly opened, His black hair is covering his forehead, his silky soft hair, He looks so cute, What an angel.