- Jimin's Confession

Woah Jimin's Confession? Is he going to confess? Lmao.

Anyway, I almost met Halsey last August 9th here in Manila Philippines. And I've seen her show last august 10th Jesus christ She was awesome and I was so hype to see her since I was 16 and the fact she met BTS. If I meet her I wanna asked her if how is the boys but I don't want to be rude so I literally stopped myself. She is the sweetest, she is such a great performer. I love her. It took me so long to share this. I've been so busy with school stuffs and shits.

Back to the story, What would be the Content of this? JIMIN'S CONFESSION.

Let's get it.

-

I look up at the window and it was already night. I get my phone and I sighed as I seen no message from Jimin.

"Aish. Where is he? It was already 10:00" I mumble as I hug my pillow.

I wonder if he was still with Sophie. Jungkook told me she was special for Jimin.

I wonder. Jesus, I should stop thinking things and I should just shut up and move the fuck on.

Those kisses with Jimin was so great, everything about him is just so amazing but I know I wouldn't get a hold of him, Well maybe before I have a chance but this whole Sophie situation is stressing the shit out of me.

Okay. I like Jimin. He's nice, sweet, he makes me feel special, he drives me nuts, he makes me nervous.

He's everything.

I grabbed my phone again and texted him.

To Silver Haired dork

Where are you Jimin?

But before I can tap the send button a knock ring at the door. I adjusted the shirt that was big enough for me. Jungkook's shirts are big and it looks like a dress to me.

I get the door and there was Jimin, He was standing there and his face is so red.

"Babygirl..." He greeted, his eyes are closed and Alcohol smelled from him.

"Are you drunk Jimin?" I asked and he opened his eyes and shake his head.

"No, Can I come in?" He asked but before I can even answer he pushed me in one side then made his way inside and He immediately laid down at my bed and took his shoes off and snuggled at my pillows.

I sighed and I closed the door as I followed him inside. He was pouting and he looks like he was really drunk. He tap the empty space beside him and looked at me.

"Lay with me babygirl, Chimmy is sad" He slurred and I couldn't help but to laugh at his cuteness.

He just called himself Chimmy! Cute.

I sit on the bed and he suddenly pulled me to lay beside him and now he was cuddling me like a pillow.

"Jimin you smell like an alcohol" I said and he stayed still.

"I don't care, I wanna cuddle with my babygirl" He said and I blushed as he pushed himself closer to me.

I sighed.

"Why did you drink this too much Jimin?" I asked and he groan.

"Call me Chim!" He whined and I feel like I wanted to smack him just once.

"Yeah whatever. Now tell me why did you drink?" I said again.

He kept his one eye closed and he looks at me before fluttering it open. He sighed and snuggle closer.

"Jimin is stupid" he suddenly mumbled and I looked at him.

"What?" I said.

He carefully pushed me off and he sit up and hugs the pillow while I remained at my position and he was looking down at me.

"Ugh, Y/N are you deaf or something?" He said and hug the pillow tighter.

I chuckled and Look at him.

His face is really red and his cheeks are glowing, he looks like a tomato right now, His druken state is so cute.

"Why are you calling yourself Stupid?" I asked and his pained expression saddened me. Something must have gone wrong. This isn't the Si-Jimin that I know.

This isn't my Jimin.

"I'm so stupid babygirl" he mumbled and looked down at me "I waited for nothing" he chuckled and looked at the ceiling.

"What happened?" I asked him he gave me a weak smile

"Come here" he said and I sit and scooted closer at him.

"She's engage babygirl" He said and I nodded looking away.

So this is about her. About Sophie.

"Oh" that all came out from my mouth and he only nodded and I look at him thank god he isn't crying.

"I like her. No infact I love her and I confessed to her on my birthday 3 years ago and then the next day I heard that she left to go in Australia" Jimin said, I saw talking about this is so hard for him.

I look at him and shake my head.

"Look, You don't have to tell me this" I said and he shake his head too.

He smiled and He wrapped his arm around me pulling me more closer.

"No. Baby you needed to know. You must know" he said and I just stay quiet and Listen on whatever he was going to say.

He took a deep breath and pressed a small kiss on my temple and It made me confused about this action of him.

"She left without saying anything, I was stupid and I hate myself, I waited even though I have no assurance that She will be back and She can feel the same"

I watched every move of his lips. Its addicting. His lips are so beautiful, he is so beautiful.

He looks at me and directly stare at my eyes.

"I lost everything I felt for her when I met you baby girl" He said slowly as his eyes trailed down at my lips.

"But it all came back when you see her today" I said not breaking the stare.

He shakes his head and cupped my face between his hand.

"To tell you honestly babygirl, I was happy that she was back, that finally after 3 years she came back and I hoped that she came back for me, But It just confused me. I felt happiness and Anger towards her and nothing else" He said still looking into my eyes.

I'm hypnotized. His eyes are so beautiful.

His thumb brushed against my lips and I shiver.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and I leaned a little closer before nodding my head "Even if my breath smells like alcohol?" He asked and I nodded again and he smiled.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked and I groan.

"Just fucking kiss me" I said and he laughs and finally leaned it.

He sweetly sucked my lowerlip as I opened my mouth letting his tongue own my mouth. He pulled me closer by my neck, kissing me deeper. I smirk and start kissing him back.

We both pulled away as he leaned his forehead against mine and stared at my eyes.

He smiled at me and say.

"I think, I like you so much Y/N"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Jimin is my favorite but I can't deny the fact that Drunk Jimin is so fucking adorable.