- Twenty

-

The next morning it was all awkward for me. I was too embrassed to even face Jimin this morning and I don't know why.

"Oh noona, You woke up late?" Jungkook said as I walked in the kitchen, I left Jimin and Taehyung in the Living room.

"No, you just woke up early" I said and he laugh as he handed me the glass of milk.

After what Jimin told me last night he kissed me and then he said he'll just go downstairs and grab something to eat but He did not came back and he fell asleep on the couch.

"Why your face is so red noona?" Jungkook as he eyed me suspiciously. I blinked a few times before shaking my head "Are you sick?" He asked and Walked towards me.

Honestly, I feel a little bit ill.

"Yes. Now don't tell others that I'm sick specially Tae and Yoongi" I pleaded and he hesitated but nooded anyway.

"Okay noona, But please take a rest, You shouldn't be down here" He sighed and I happily smiled and Drank the glass of milk.

I stay a little while in the kitchen but Jungkook is telling me to go up so I did quickly. I was literally trying to ignore Jimin. I don't know how to face him. I can't, I was getting more nervous to be near him and it get worse after what he told me last night. What if we talk today and he'll asked me about that what would I say, What would I tell him? Do I tell him no? Or what?

I reached up the room and I quickly tucked myself under my blanket and snuggle with the pillow and It just makes my feelings worst. It smelt like Jimin.

In fact this room smelled like Jimin.

I grabbed my phone and I just chuckled to see my wallpaper, it was Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

"Those boys, Aish"

I immediately put my phone down and pretended to be asleep as I heard Jimin's voice outside the room and he is knocking.

"Babygirl? Are you okay?" His sweet voice ring and I was bitting my lip down and he knocks again, four more times before I heard the door opened.

"Babygirl, Are you okay?" He asked again and I shut my eyes and I heard footsteps coming through and later on the bed sinked.

"Hmm, You are sleeping again" he chuckled and I am trying myself not to open my goddamn eyes, My heart is shaking terribly against my own chest. I could even hear the loud thump.

"I think my baby's hanging a lot with Yoongi hyung" He chuckled again and I could tell he was shaking his head.

He took the blanket off and HE FUCKING LAID DOWN BESIDE ME.

His hand brushed against my hair and God. I don't know how to stay still anymore. His scent is so hypnotizing, I feel like I'm going to hug him any moment.

"You're so beautiful Y/N" he whispered and I blush. I feel so hot because I have colds and he's making me feel so hot even more.

His hand suddenly went to my forehead and it stayed there before I hear him scoff.

"You are sick Baby" He said and I could feel his breath against my cheeks.

"I'll make you some soup babygirl" He whispered and his lips touched my cheeks and he immediately left and when I heard him shut the door I flutter my eyes opened and I breathed out.

God. How can I be so stupid? I should have locked the door.

My phone beeped and I got it from the night table.