- Fifty Three

Hello Earthlings 👩🏼‍🚀👨🏼‍🚀

I know most of you will resume school this week, I hope you'll able to survive the remaining days of this school year and I hope I will be able to do the same. It's funny tho, I was kind of looking forward for 2nd semester but I wasn't enrolled yet and I hope there's no math because damn I fucking hate maths!!!

Anyway you'll do well and I will always hope the best for you all. 💜

-

Jimin woke me up as soon as we reached the house and I could see Mr. park and Mom standing outside the door way waiting for us. I am nervous though, I don't know what am I going to hear from her.

"Baby, you're so quiet" Jimin whispered as we walked out of the van, Jin and Mr. Park is already loud and Yoongi was seemed so sleepy

I give Jimin an assuring smile and squeeze his hand

"I'm fine Jiminie" I murmured at him and he nodded, we reached Mr. Park's and My mother's side, I bowed and kiss on her cheeks while Jimin was talking with his dad. It feels a bit weird and funny at the same time.

"How are you Y/N?" Appa asked and I feel so embarrassed right now that I couldn't even look at their faces.

"I'm so sorry for the last time, If I have made you worried I'm so sorry" I said and bowed at them, Jimin placed his hand on my lower back and Mom pulled me in a hug, Jimin and Mr. Park joined jokingly and I'm trying not to cry.

"Let's go inside" Mom said and I nodded. There's no point for me to quit calling her mom, She has been my mother since my Mom died, she raised me, she sacrifices her own life to have her own family for me, to take care of me and I owe her a big one and I wish I could do something to pay her back but I know there's no thing I could do to pay back.

Everyone goes inside, The boys went to Guest rooms and I left Jimin in the living room to follow Mom in the kitchen to talk and help her prepare foods for us.

"Mom" I called and she smiled at me and I run to her embrace and tears fell out of my eyes and she was rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry that I hide the truth from you" She said and I shake my head and backed away a little, despite of the tears I give her my biggest smile.

"Taehyung and Yoongi explained everything to me, I maybe a little upset but now I'm not, I was so grateful to have you, You did a very big thing for me and I will be always grateful to have you" I said and smiled "Thank you Eomma" I murmured and she hugged me again

"This is nothing compare to what you Mother and Your father did for me and for my family back then, I'm sure they're so proud of you" she said and I nodded

She wiped the tears off my face and kissed my cheeks

"Don't cry now Y/N-ah" she said "Jimin would be so upset if he sees you crying, I'll go later to you and we'll talk more" she said and I hugged her again and that is when Jimin walked in with a huge smile on his face as he looks at us.

He apologized for walking in and dragged me to the backyard of the house which I didn't know existed.

Their own song is blasting from Jungkook's speaker and they were dancing to it and I sat on the sun lounger and watched them, Jimin was weak on his knees as he laugh at his members loosing their selves.

"Noona!! Join us" Jungkook said and I laugh and shook my head lightly

"Go ahead, I'm still tired" I told him and cheered for them instead as they start forming a group and dance against each other

I look above and smiled

If my parents are watching me right now, I just like to say thank you for letting me meet the most amazing persons in my life, despite of what happened to my life, to my family- is it weird to say, I feel like I hadn't lost someone?

"Eomma, Appa" I whispered "Saranghae, bogoshipda"

I still don't remember anything and I don't have plans remembering those times, I know it'll bring me pain and sorrow, I wasn't trying to remember everything, I'm kinda satisfied with what I know. That's enough, I am happy and contented

Jimin was so busy and I don't want to disturb him from having fun. I headed back inside up to my room, It's been a while since I went here. I took my shoes off, laid on the bed and grabbed my phone to message Jimin

To: my only dork 🧚‍♂️
I went up to my room, I'll sleep, have fun i love you 😘

I put my phone down and tucked myself under the blanket and hugged my pillow and closed my eyes.

I'm satisfied with everything at the moment, I just want to enjoy every moment of my life, with these people's around me.

-

I was having a conversation with Namjoon hyung when my phone vibrated inside my pocket and a text from Y/N came, I look at the sun loungers and she wasnt there so I opened her message.

From: my precious babygirl
I went up to my room, I'll sleep, have fun I love you 😘

I smiled and nodded at myself, I would let her sleep for a while since she really need it, I will just attend her later.

"Where's little girl?" Tae asked, I pushed my phone back to my pocket

"She went to her room" I said and he nodded and we took a picture to post on twitter since its been a while when we last tweeted, Everyone, I mean every ARMYs missing the shit out of us.

"What the hell did you tweeted Jeon Jungkook?" Jin hyung said as he looks at his phone and Jungkook defensively put his hands up

"What? I just tweeted, "hello, how are you Ami? There's an announcement tomorrow and I hope everyone would accept and act maturely" What's wrong with that?" Jungook said and I sighed

"The never ending bickering, Eldest versus the Maknae" I murmured and sit beside Taehyung

I was curious what Ms. Kim told Y/N but I know those are personal so I would go and be an asshole to ask about it.

"Everything will be okay Jimin" Taehyung said out of nowhere and I laugh and nodded anyway.

"I know" I answered "thank you for trusting me with her Tae" I told him, Taehyung let out his boxy smile and threw his arm around my shoulder

"You're worth it, I have seen it" he said and I laugh pushing him off of me.

"You sounded weird Tae" I told him and suddenly the other boys laugh and We're completely clueless, Me and Tae was just staring at them.

"Its a relief that I have you all"

-

We're taking the long way home.

Jimin went Daddy from GDA day 1 to a complete baby boy in GDA day 2.
He's driving me nuts, Can he just punch me and I will consider it as a fucking blessing.

Anyway! Do well 💜

I love you all