- Fifty

Hello Earthlings 👨🏼‍🚀👩🏼‍🚀

Oh gosh! I got so many ideas about new AUs and idk if I could process everything, my mind just keep on wandering around!

Anyway, As you notice I have been trying to update everyday because this story is coming to an end, we're getting closer to the Rising and Falling action and I would say you all should prepare yourselves and I have been trying to write more because College is starting again, I might get caught up and I won't be able to update

Anyway, Have a great day? Night? Ahead 😂💜

Listen to 24/7 Heaven

Do you like theories? *evil smirk*

And I love Jimin so much, he will always be my silver haired dork 💜

-

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked and I nodded, he pulled out of me and lifted up his shorts and placed me on the top of the counter.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kisses my lips and smiled and he placed his both hands on my hips.

"Nothing, I didn't get too rough right?" He innocently asked and he run his hand through his pink hair.

He looks really good with it but I have to admit that his silver hair is my most favorite, I have seen him in Blonde, black, Red and Orange hair on photos but this will always be my Silver Haired dork no matter what.

"No baby, you did great, I like it rough" I whispered and he chuckled.

Hoseok suddenly walked in and when he saw us Jimin pushed my legs close.

"Hyung" Jimin said, Hoseok was burning red and he was scratching the back of his neck

"Can the both of you come to the company with us? Bang PD wants to talk to us as well as to you little girl" Hoseok explained and Jimin looks at me and I smiled at hyung, Everyone is calling me little girl but I like it and I'm getting used to it, Jimin's height is the shortest out of them next is Yoongi hyung and I was shamed that I was smaller than Jimin but I don't care.

"Okay" I answered "Thanks Hobi, Give us time we'll just get ready" I added and he nods

"Alright then we'll go and head first, We will wait for you two, The management send two vans, We will ride the one and the other is going to take you there" He said and said bye, Leaving Jimin and I.

I pushed him off of me and I get off the counter and start walking inside. I didn't even bother to find my underwear because I am sure Jimin have it.

"Damn babygirl!" I heard Jimin said and I giggle at him as I rummage through my bag to get some fresh pair of Jeans and Jimin is doing the same in his duffle bag.

"I'm showering first" I declared and Jimin looks at me with wide eyes but smirk to me

"I suggest we should shower together" He said and Walked towards me, Holding his clothes and towel in his hand and I raised my hand for him to stop walking which he did.