- Sixty

Hello Earthlings 👨🏼‍🚀👩🏼‍🚀

I am so fucked up tonight, Have you seen those? Jimin? My pink haired dork, He's back and that was my biggest weakness, How? How am I going to handle everything?

I am bound to die next week. God BTS you make me feel thousand of emotions! Damn you 💜

-

5 months has passed, 7th month of being pregnant and in a week you'll be 8 months pregnant, Everything was hard for you, you have been on the edge and Jimin being busy with everything makes your hormones drove you crazy.

The Comeback has been successful, they have their Comeback in the international stage, Their album is number one in 86 countries on iTunes and Jimin was so happy and overwhelmed with everything.

"Mom, God! I couldn't wait till this baby is off of me" You whined for thousandth time already.

"I know hunny, Just a month left" She said and you smiled as you sat on the couch and look at the huge baby bump, You could feel the child inside of you kicking, it seems like he/she wanted to go out already.

Like what Jimin said before, He wanted the gender of the baby to be surprise, So when you went to your fifth month check up, You never let your doctor tell you what is the gender of the baby.

Jimin is very hands on despite of his busy schedule, he made sure he'll always come home to you, you actually pity him because you have been on the edge ever since the baby bumps shows, you ate more than your usual, your cravings are the worst.

You smiled when the thought of Jimin came, Your mom baked cookies for you and Jimin end up eating all and you literally kicked him out of his own house, The boys would laugh at him for what he did. He slept on the house he shared with the boys for almost a week but then you went out to pick him up and tell you were sorry and you missed him.

He was with you on every appointment you have with your doctor, he also takes seminars about being a dad and he just couldn't shut up about it.

Today, today is the day where Jimin is finally coming home, after two months of promoting their album. He's coming home, to you, to your baby

God knows how much you missed him, Though there are nights where he comes home to you, you know it was exhausting and you told him that it was okay to you if he can't come if he's tired. His health matters for you the most, You don't even want to see him exhausted.

"Y/N?" I heard mom called out

You look behind you, Your mom who never leaves your side and give you everything you need. You are very thankful to her as well as Jimin's dad. Jinie and Morgan often visit you, as well as Taehyung's and Yoongi's family came to see you and you are grateful for each of them.

It's been 5 months already since you talked to Mr. Kang and he was handling the man hunt investigation, you are desperate to find your Auntie. You couldn't find your piece of mind, not until they found her. Taehyung and Yoongi thought you didn't know they have mens looking for her as well. They want her to be found and serve what she deserves.

"Mom?" I called and she walks to me with a smile

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded "You have an appointment the next day, it's your eight month in a week" She reminded and I nodded