- Eighteen

-

I woke up with the sound of laughter coming from the pool, I flutter my eyes open and Look around the room.

I look at the clock and it was already 2:00 PM. I get up and picked my bag from the table but I have realized that I didn't brought any clothes.

"Ugh! I should have brought some" I grumbled at myself. I bring my hair up to a bun and adjusted my hoodie and wear the slippers that Jin hyung gave me.

"Hey Y/N come outside" Yoongi oppa said and he was dripping wet as he walked to the living room and Jungkook was yelling.

"Jin Hyung!! Yoongi hyung stepped on the carpet!" Jungkook yelled and I stood there on the staircase and Hyung was approaching fast to get off the carpet that get a little soaked because of the water dripping from Yoongi hyung's Hair.

"Not the fucking Carpet SUGA" Jin oppa yelled and I followed yoongi oppa and everyone is playing in the water. It was a hot day but I'm wearing a hoodie. The aircon is in full power.

"Oh you're awake noona" Jungkook said and I smiled. I tried finding Jimin's eyes but It wasn't there.

Where is he?

"Join us Y/N" Taehyung said and I nod and sit on the sun lounger.

"I don't have a spare clothes Tae" I said

"I told you I'll let you borrow mine" Someone suddenly spoke and it was Jimin, He was holding a towel and Smiling down at me.

He was dressed up and he was drying his hair with the towel he was holding.

"Where are you going?" I asked and bit my lip down, Jimin scooted a little closer to me and Chuckled.

"I'm going to the city, I lost a bet babygirl wanna come with me?" He asked and I look at the guys who aren't paying attention to us.

"Is it okay?" I asked and he nodded

"Of course. Come on? I'm leaving now" He said and offer his hand and help me to stand up which I gladly take.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked as I followed him upstairs and he go inside his room as I go inside mine, i quickly grabbed my bag and headed outside.

I knocked in Jimin's room and a faint Come in ring and I made my way in.

I laugh at the mess and he glared at me in a playful way.

"What's with the mess?" I asked he was rummaging through his bag and he was throwing clothes out of his bag.

"I was looking for my phone last night and It ended like this and Tae slept here last night" he said and he finally found his beanie and he wear it directly even if his hair is still wet.

"I'll give you the spare clothes later" He said and I shake my head.

"No, I'll just buy new one" I told him but he firmly shake his head

"No. I'll let you borrow on. Save your money babygirl" he said while looking at me and he lick his lower lip "And besides you look good with my clothes on" He said and We headed outside the house straight to his car.

"Are you saying that I didn't look with my clothes?" I asked cockily as He opened the door for me and I get in then he sit on the drivers and start the car.

"No. That's not what I mean. You look much better with my clothes. It suits you perfectly" he said and his eye smile appeared and I chuckle.

"Did you sleep well babygirl?" He asked.

He was too focus on the road.

"Yes, did you sleep too?" I bite my lip as I asked him remembering what just happened in my room.

"No, I can't sleep so I left you" he cooly said and I just nodded. The way he said those is weird for me, like it wasn't matter to him. I feel like he was playing with me.

But the question here is do I like him? Do I have a feelings for him?

He was my first kiss but I don't actually care, the first day I saw him he already got me tripped.

I like him... Maybe?

I don't know.

"Babygirl are you okay?" Jimin suddenly asked and I cleared my throat before nodding and I just turned my attention to the scenery outside.

"You don't seem fine, what is the matter Y/N?" I heard him asked and I look at him and give a sly smile.

"Nothing is wrong Jimin. I'm perfectly fine" I chuckled and we reach a grocery store, He parked the car and I get out of the car and Get my wallet then leave my phone and bag inside.

"You lost a bet and You have to do some grocery?" I chuckled as I waited him to get out. He shut the door locked and lead the way, he adjust his shades and Waited me on the door.

He looks so cool with his outfit, this black turtle neck shirt and a leather jacket with his black jeans as well as his shades and Silver hair fits him perfectly. He just simply looks perfect with everything.

I can't believe that he was actually wearing this outfit and he's just getting a grocery? This man is seriously something else.

Or maybe he have other plans later today.

We headed inside and There are only few people and they're all adults.

"What are we getting?" I asked as I get the push cart and he was already rummaging through the Beverage section.

He grabbed a few chocolate milk as well as a bottle of Strawberry yogurt and Few alcohol drinks.

"I lost in Rock Paper scissors" He sighed and that makes me cry in laughter and he was glaring at me as he try to hold back his smile but he can't

"Seriously? That was stupid" I said and he messes my hair up and leave me behind as his laughter ring on the aisle and he grabbed whatever he likes.

"I'll just go and get some ice cream, do you want some?" I said as he already decided that it was enough.

"No need baby, there's an Ice cream at the house" He said as he pulled me closer to him and The crew was already placing our groceries on the plastic as he pulled his card out and pay it.

I helped him carry and placed it on the back seat.

Jimin held the door open for me and I get in, once he was set in. We drove back to the house.

"Baby" Jimin called out "Y/N" he called again and This time I look at him and he was cutely scratching the back of his neck.

"What?" I asked and he blushed

"Would you do more cuddles with me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww Jiminie 💜💜