- Forty Eight

Hello Earthlings!!!

A new update for today! I need to make up to you since I failed to do this last time 😊

How are you? And are you going to watch BTS Love Yourself in Seoul movie? I hope you will have a good time and lets cry together because it was a literal BTS concert in the big screen! And as for that I am seeing BTS next month and I couldn't wait! And we also went to BigHit's building which gives me too much feels! We also went to YG, JYP and SMTOWN's it was a great experience, I'll upload a video to YouTube once I got home and edited it 💜

Maybe I will go and do a KPOP haul for my GAs on twitter 😘

So let's go and dig to this chapter!!
This would be Jimin's Point of View

[ Mature Content ]

-

We are all sitting here in the living room and for 5 minutes straight none of us talked again, the room feels uncomfortable, it was extremely awkward! I could Y/N's nervousness, Her hands are shaking against my palm.

"Oppa..." Y/n broke the silence between all of us, she stares directly to Taehyung and Yoongi hyung which is sitting from across.

"Tell me everything, Everything that I needed to know" Y/N said and i give her hand a light squeeze

Yoongi hyung took a deep breath, everyone got their gazes fixed on them, my babygirl is sitting on my left and jungkook was on my right and hoseok hyung was sitting next to him.

"How did my father die?" Y/N asked

Taehyung plays with his hand and I could tell that he was nervous as hell.

"It wasn't an accident little girl" taehyung started "he was killed, He got shot in front of your mother in your own house in Daegu, everyone in our village knew, Since you doesn't remember everything and we made up these lies. We're in a vacation when that happened, you were informed right away, We just came back from seoul that time, We're already BTS that time but these guys doesn't know a thing about you, We hired an Investigator, with the help of your mom, Until now we found out that the possible mastermind of the death of your dad is his own sister Nam Yoora, She was been neglected and disowned by your father since she has been jailed for assault and money laundering, we believed that she was the person behind all of this" Taehyung said and I was beyond shocked to hear everything!

It was my first time hearing the whole story and it hurts so much. I pulled y/n closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head multiple times.

"After that, You haven't came out of your house for a month, Everyone is a mess, You and Your mom. It was so hard for us to see you like that. You are young to get through all of those. After two months we have convinced to to get out, to comfort you, you're in school that time when we get you and tell you what happened to your mother. She shot herself dead months after the murder of your father, before your mom killed herself we didn't know that she have written you a letter until now. We thought that everything is going to be okay but its not" Taehyung ended.

"How long did I suffer from this Amnesia?" Y/N quietly asked, her voice is shaking and I could tell she was trying to tp cry.