- Thirty Seven

-

"Jiminie are you sure we're just going to stay here?" I asked as we carried our bags inside the room he reserved for the next 2 nights.

We can just stay at Yoongi or Tae's but he chooses to book a hotel room for us because Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin is staying here but I don't really get it because we're all heading to Yoongi house and I know that we will end up sleeping there.

"Yes babygirl, besides we aren't coming to Yoongi's  place. I have planned something for us" He said while wiggling his eyebrows and I laugh at how cute he looks.

"Oh yeah? But Can I take a nap please? I've been dying to get one since last night" I whined as I took my shoes off and laid on the bed, Jimin opened the Television as he sits on the edge and I was already cuddling with a pillow.

Jimin deviously grin at me and I don't like it.

"Why did I went too rough on you last night babygirl?"

My cheeks immediately heat up as I heard the question and Jimin is grinning at me and I just groan in embarassment and buried my head deeper on the pillows.

The thought of me under Jimin makes the butterflies on my stomach grew wild

"Maybe we can do it now? We still have a lot of time" Jimin's husky voice rang and I hit him with a pillow.

"No, that was enough" I said and Jimin laughs

"Enough? Are you kidding me? I'm Jimin and nothing is enough for me but you" He said and he laid beside me as he scanned the channels.

"You're too cheesy" I told jimin and he chuckled and kissed my cheeks

"Only for you babygirl" he said then winked at me. He pulled closer to his and he placed the blankets over our bodies and I leaned my head against his chest.

"You take a nap babygirl, I'll wake you up after 2 hours" he cooed and I nodded.

"You? Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked. he shakes his head

"I'm not sleepy, I'll look after you, Yoongi hyung and I took a nap in the van earlier" He said and I nodded my head and slowly closed my eyes.

~

"Babygirl, wake up now" Jimin said and kissed my neck and playfully bite it.

I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them. Jimin was already dressed and it was already dark outside.

"Where are we going Jimin?" I asked him as I get off the bed and get my clothes from my bag.

"We'll just have dinner baby and we'll roam around" He said and I nodded and I immediately went to the bathroom and Brushed my teeth and I stripped my clothes off when Jimin suddenly walked in.

Holy shit. I did not locked the door

"Oh babygirl" Jimin said and Smirked and I threw my clothes at him and I suddenly start laughing.

"Why are you even embarassed? I've seen your beauty babygirl" He said and i blushed.

"YAHH!!! Leave me alone Jimin!" I yelled and tried push him out of the room and he was laughing.

"I'll go out if you'll give me a kiss" he said while displaying his eye smile and I groan but kissed him on the lips.

"There, now go out" I said and pushed him once again and he left and I locked the door and continued what I am doing.

I immediately wore my clothes and fix up my hair in a bun before taking a last look on my face then I headed out of the bathroom.

Jimin was on my phone probably playing the game he downloaded earlier.