- Two

-

My chest is going explode any time soon, I don't know why. It is because there's a hot asshole sitting beside me or what this hot asshole just said?

He's still laughing. A dangerous laugh

"You wouldn't dare" I said, emphasizing the last word.

"What I wouldn't dare huh princess?" He asked. A evident of amusement was visibly seen on his face.

"What you just said, The kiss thing" I said and he laughs again and Leaned his back on the chair, He looks at me directly in the eyes and I couldn't help it but to look at his lips.

He licked his lower fucking lip.

"Oh that. Try me princess" He said full of confidence "I won't mind having you under me" he said and It just made me send another glare towards him.

"I don't know why did Taehyung was Friends with you, He's sweet while you're an..." I said stopping and he was waiting for me to come up and continue talking

"What am I huh? Princess?" He said and smiled.

That smile.

It was beautiful as well as this person

"You're an asshole" I said and then I found myself laughing at him.

His laugh is just so beautiful as well.

"I like that better" He said while looking at me

"What?" I asked him and he come closer to me, leaving no space between us.

He was too close. I could even feel his breathing through my neck.

"You. Smiling" He said and I nodded blushing.

Another set of drink came and I quickly grabbed one and directly drank it, While Silver got a hard alcohol and just sipped a bit.

I looked around hoping Taehyung and Yoongi will come any moment now because it was getting awkward here, Just sitting here beside Him makes the situation awkward, It was just so uncomfortable.

"Hey, It is your first time here? I haven't seen you here before" Silver said and I nodded and chooses not to say a word.

Come on Tae! Be here and drag my ass out of this awkward situation

"Hmm, You're being quiet Princess" He said and I look at him.

Why does he keep calling me princess?!

"Quit calling me princess" I hissed and he winked at my way, A hot chick passed and he slapped the girl's butt.

That was the second time

The girl doesn't seem to be annoyed. She seemed to like it.

I was to oblivious that girls like this exist and I was really wondering why Taehyung is friends with some kind of an asshole like Silver.

I smiled as soon as I saw taehyung approaching. He was just hanging in other table, along with grayson and Yoongi behind him, Well at least he was there.

"You haven't told me your name" Silver said and I pretended that I didn't heard him.

"Stop pretending you didn't heard a word little girl" He said and suddenly his lips touched my cheeks and my eyes widen, I look at him and he was smiling ear to ear.

Don't curse

"Are you out of your mind?" I said, Whispered yelled.

"No, But it's your fault Baby, I don't really like being ignore and now, Your attention's mine" He said cooly and I fisted my hands trying not to this bastard anytime soon.

"Piss off" I annoyingly said and he chuckled.

"I'm afraid that i won't" he said and Pulled me closer to him and Thank fucking heavens Taehyung and Yoongi oppa came.

"Woah! Woah! You guys are already that close?" Oppa said and I rolled my eyes.

"He was so annoying really, I swear to god" I said pushing myself off of this guy, Another guy laughed and sitted beside me.

"For the first time, A girl isn't affected with your charm" the guy said. "I'm JK by the way" He said and I nodded smiling.

"Nice to meet you and for your information, I don't find him charming at all" I said and they 'oh'ed and Silver glared at me and mouthed

You're in danger

I flip him off and Talked at JK instead.

"What's your name?" JK asked

"Y/N" I said and he smiled. A bunny smile.

Whipped! That smile is so cute..

Morgan is indeed right, So many hot and cute guys are in here. How come I missed s lot of this?

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He said and I chuckle and he looks at me amused.

"I heard a lot of that, boys should have other line. That sounds old tho" I said and we laugh together, Taehyung even Teased us but JK told him to fuck off.

I couldn't believe that he was younger at me.

Seriously? He doesn't look that young tho. He looks matured and shit.

I looked at silver again and he had a dark expression on his face, He was bitting his pink lips and when he was me looking.

He smirked and lick his lip.

In dangerously sexy way.

That doesn't sound good.

You, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook along with Park Jimin aka Silver as he introduced himself to you Drank. Almost half way of passing out.

You are too busy talking with Jungkook, Enjoying his company while ignore the three boys who have some kind of hoe in the palm of their hands.

You look in disgust towards Jimin or Silver.

"Jiminie" Taehyung called jimin

"Leave for a while, or maybe grab some tequilla" Jimin ordered and the girl in his lap moved and left.

"What?" Jimin asked his friend.

"Silver huh?  Why didn't you told Y/N your name?" Taehyung asked and Jimin chuckled as he stared at you and feeling a little bit sensation of jealously as he watched you and Jungkook laugh at each other .

"So Y/N is her name? Sounds sexy" Jimin said licking his lower lip again and He felt taehyung smacked the back of his head.

"Yah!" Jimin complained.

"Shut up! Don't you ever hurt Y/N i swear to god, Yoongi hyung and I will make sure you'll never have a kids" Taehyung threatened but jimin somehow doesn't feel  threatened at all.

You instantly caught Jimin's attention the moment he walked in.

Something's good about you.

Or maybe he just simply

Want you.

Just to play with you.

Or god knows what he wants this time.