- Thirty Four

-

"Jimin shut up!!" I laugh as we ride off the bus. I blushed so hard as he kept teasing me about what happened in the bathroom, Thank god Mrs. Song went out to buy some grocery.

I sit on the back of the bus and Jimin sits beside me and grabbed my hands as he held it tightly.

"Why are you so embarrassed baby? You were so amazing" Jimin coos and Pulled me closer to him. I buried my face in his chest as he kisses my head.

"Babygirl" he called and I look up at him. His eye smile appeared

"Jimin"

"I love you" I smile. He wouldn't stop telling me that he loves me and I was really cringing everytime he says that. It just feels so good to hear.

I love him.

"I love you too, Jimin" I said. He rested his hands on my thighs as we look outside.

I texted Jinie and tell that I'm coming but I didn't told her that I'm with Jimin. She will be surprised that I actually got a boyfriend. My boyfriend.

Jimin is my boyfriend

"Ah, I couldn't believe I'm back at Daegu after a month" I said and Jimin laughs as we walked out of the bus and we are standing right in front of the hospital.

We walked hand in hand and I was all aware that everyone is looking at him. After all he's an Artist everyone might recognize him.

"Baby you talk like you've been gone for years" Jimin said and I glared at him but he aegyo at me and I just melts.

I look at him as we walked towards the nurse's station, He doesn't seem to care about the people who were staring at us, in our intertwined hands.

"Chim, everyone's looking at us, Is this okay?" I asked and Jimin smiled at me and placed both of his hands on my cheeks.

"Of course babygirl, It was perfectly fine" Jimin said and pull me closer "I do what I want" He proudly said and the nurses were looking at him as if they saw an angel. Well they indeed saw an Angel.

"Annyeong, May I know the room of Morgan and Jinie Soohyun?" I asked and the nurse nodded and looked through the her computer.

"Babygirl, Let's go out tonight?" Jimin said thoughtlessly

"Go out?" I asked.

"Room 568 Miss"

I thanked them before walking away with Jimin.

"Yes, A date you know? We hadn't got a chance to go out together and I wanna do this, You're my girlfriend now" Jimin said sweetly giving me one of his charming smiles as we get inside the elevator.

I blushed at him And he was pinching my cheeks.

"W-why not?" I stutter and my cheeks were burning.

Jimin hugged me despite of some people were staring at us.

"Don't be embarrassed infront of me baby, you're perfect" He whispered and peck my lips.

I remember some of my dreams, In my dream I was here in the hospital with Tae but it wasn't clear to me why are we here in the hospital and Why am I with tae?

Jimin squeezed my hand and I look at him

"We hadn't texted the boys yet" He said and I blinked a few times "Babygirl are you okay?" Jimin worriedly asked and I nodded.

"Yes i'm fine. We'll call them later" I said and he nodded and held my hands as we reached the fifth floor.

We made our way out of the elevator and turn left. Jinie and Morgan is in one room so it was better.