Bonus Part III.2 🔞

-

Hello Earthlings

How are we sinning? Anyway I'm so damn happy, BTS is feeding us so well this week. We got VLives, the family portrait, the photos, Jin's song and now the OST from JinJiKook ft. Charli? Damn I'm so full and so Inspired.

Here are the continuation of the ride!

Let's get it and thrust Jimin 🤤😏

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-

"Having fun baby?" Jimin asked. I arch my back as I watch him please himself.

This is torture.

"Let's begin?" He asked smirking. Beads of sweat formed in my forehead, my ankles sting from squirming too much as well as my wrist and my throat feels dry. Jimin is naked in front of me and I want to throw myself at him.

But this, being tied up getting my fantasies fulfilled? Damn.

"Rules baby, You can't make a sound, not even a little, strictly call me daddy, you'll just answer when I ask you or allow you" He said, his eyes seriously bore against mine, licking his lips.

He walked towards the night stand and grabbed a two piece of black silk cloth. He hovered me, his dick poked my breast, he is completely naked and I'm still wearing my underwear.

I let out a strained whimper as Jimin blindfolded me with the silk cloth and the tip of his nose traced my cheeks and I arched my back, Jimin chuckled and pressed his lips against mine but quickly pull away.

This is fucking torture.

-

Jimin stared at your figure, He smirked at himself as his hand glided between your breast, he loved how your body react with the slightest touch, He loved seeing you this way. He loved having you restrained, unable to make a sound though those pretty little moans is like a music to his ears.

He kissed your jaw down to your neck and roughly sucked the skin of your skin, Jimin devoured your skin as if there's no tomorrow.

You bite your tongue as Jimin's tongue trailed your skin and stopped on your nipples.

Jimin smirked deviously.

"Fuck baby, Your body feels hot" Jimin murmured before catching your breast in his mouth and his other hand massaged the other one.

You almost utter a word out, Jimin noticed as he laughed.

"Look at you baby, damn look what you did" He said and you felt a bed creaked as he stood up. Jimin looked at you and he shakes his head and ripped your underwear apart and blew your sensitive dripping core

"J-jimin" you whimpered.

Jimin slapped your thigh three times and glared at you, though you couldn't see him.

"What did I say? No talking hmm? You called me Jimin? And your main sin baby, Talking stuffs with Morgan and Jinie? You could've told me baby and have you been waiting for it? You really told them that we haven't touched for a month now?" Jimin said through gritted teeth and you squirmed harder and Jimin is beyond satisfied to see you completely naked, helpless and under his control, you asked for it anyway, he's just giving it to you.

"I-i'm sorry, I'm sorry daddy" You said and Jimin shake his head.

He didn't said another word but instead he went to rub your core and he was smiling as he found your core so fucking dripping.

"So fucking wet for me babygirl" Jimin said and didn't wasted any time as he dip his head deep in your inner thighs and take you with his tongue.

You don't care anymore, you couldn't help it but thrust your core closer to his face and Jimin growled as he grabbed both of your thighs and pin you down, you cried with too much pleasure

"P-please daddy" You begged.

"You're so naughty babygirl, tsk" He said and suddenly you yelled as he enter two fingers in your core swiftly as his tongue suck your throbbing clit.

His fingers going hard and you could feel the knot on your stomach, you're in the edge and Jimin knew.

Before you could even explode on his fingers, Jimin pulled them out and he laughed loudly. He took the blindfold off and you saw him sucking his fingers off, smirking at you.

"You're being too loud baby" He said and kissed your lips and smiled.

Jimin took the ties off your ankles and the knot in your hands and pulled you closer.

"I love you baby" he said and in your surprise Jimin pushed himself in you and kissed you passionately.

"I love you so much" he whispered and grabbed your wrist and kissed it "It's red baby" he said and you nodded.

He move just perfect, His length reaching every inch of your core, every corner and when he found your spot, he hit it, fueling the knot in your stomach and you tried to hold it as much as possible so can come together.

"You feel perfect Jimin" You said in between breathy moans as your hands are intertwined together.

"I love Jimin" You said and smiled as you lifted your head and reach for his lips.

You reached your climax so do jimin, you feel so full, satisfied and content right here in Jimin's arms.

Jimin pulled out and covered your bodies with the blanket.

"I'm sorry" He said and you chuckled

"Why are you even saying sorry?" You asked as you brushed a few strands of his hair away from his eyes.

"I hurt you, your wrist and ankles are red" he said

-

Sweet baby Jimin, he's just so adorable. I look at him, his face glistening with sweat and I smell exactly just like him.

"You didn't Jiminie, it's okay baby" I said and kissed his red lips.

"Shall we shower now? And head out?" He said and I giggled and I nodded. He carried me all the way to the bathroom and opened the shower and the two of us played with the shower gel.

It just feel so perfect.