3 : The Friendship

Not long after their debut, BTS held their first concert ever "The Red Bullet" on October 2014 in a few countries. Of course Y/N and her family come to the concert and there she meet all of BTS member family.

It is the first time that all of the family member meet and she can feel the awkwardness. The parents seems to be coping it well, throwing jokes around and conversate well. But that's not the case for the siblings.

Yoongi have an older sibling, named Min Jun Ki.

Namjoon have a younger sister, named Kim Geong Min.

Hoseok have an older sister, named Jung Da Won.

Jimin have a younger brother, named Park Ji Hyun.

Taehyung, have a younger brother and sister, named Kim Jeong Gyu and Kim Eun Jin

Jungkook have an older brother, named Jeon Junghyun.

It was an awkward encounter before Dawon break the silence, telling all of them to introduce to each other. Later on Y/N found out that she's the same age as Jihyun, Jimin younger brother; Eunjin, Taehyung younger sister; and Geongmin, Namjoon younger sister.

It doesn't take long for the girls to become close at each other and so was the boys. After their meeting, they keep contact with each other and soon they become closer.

It is now the summer holiday before they enter high school and they decided to held a slumber party together at Y/N's house. Eunjin and Geongmin doesn't live in Seoul, they live in Daegu and Ilsan. Meanwhile, Dawon go back and forth from Gwangju to Seoul to work.

Y/N just lying in her bed while playing with her phone. The sound of the bell ring disturbed Y/N as she start heading down to open the door.

"Geez, did you take a nap? Why you're taking so long?" Eunjin look at Y/N with her arms cross at each other.

"Hey! I ran as fast as I can after hearing the bell ring!"

"Chill, just kidding" Eunjin laugh as they start to enter the house together.

They're hanging out in Y/N room before Geongmin and Dawon come, bringing food for them. 

"Pizza's here!" Dawon announced her and Geongmin's arrival. They then start to took a seat beside Y/N and Eunjin who's snacking.

Even though Dawon is much older than them, she is like their big sister. She teaches them a lot of things. Eunjin is a really cheerful girl, she's like the female version of Taehyung but the difference is she's much more normal than him. Geongmin is literally like your typical girl next door, kind and innocent, and the plus thing is she's not clumsy like her brother.

They currently watching movies on bed while snacking but Eunjin notices that Dawon kept playing with her phone.

"Eonni, why are you kept on playing with your phone" Eunjin pressed her lips together as she roll her eyes

"Oh sorry dear, it's just my boyfriend is texting me"

"WHAT? EONNI YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" Dawon answer make the three younger girls jaw drop. Geongmin droped the popcorn she's holding, and Y/N start to keep her attention on the older girl.

"What? Of course. I'm old enough to have a boyfriend. What did you expect me to be single? No no" Dawon roll her eyes.

"Wow, Dawon eonni have a boyfriend"