26 : The Year End Awards

As every fans knows, every year there will always be a Year End Awards. And since BTS started their debut, they always invited to one. Which is this year too.

Yoongi laid back in the chair as his makeup artist start to do his makeup. It was his first year end awards since the last 3 years he couldn't come due to some circumstances. He felt nervous.

No. Not because it's his first year end awards.

But the fact of news he received just a week ago.

"Boys, did you heard?" Sejin hyung start the conversation as the boys look at him with confused look.

"What hyung?"

"Seokjin-ah" Sejin called the oldest boy as the boy startled at him.

"Your sister"

"Wha-What? WHAT HAPPEN TO MY SISTER?" Seokjin said with widen eyes, afraid that something happen to her.

"Apparently, they invited her to the year end awards...."

"...as a presenter"

Yoongi swear he could remember his and other boys start to give mixed response. They're happy because it means that she's getting known a little. They also happy that they're gonna attend the awards together. But since she is technically Seokjin secret sister, that means they cannot interact as normal. They have to pretend they don't know each other. Since the public also known Y/N is not under Big Hit, but the subsidiary of Big Hit.

Y/N was about to refused her offer but her brother and the boys convince her not to. She contemplating a lot before she decided to take the offer, since she's only will presenting an award and nothing else. But she still felt nervous as she will go to the red carpet. She can't imagine what the interviewer will ask her also, since the public saw her as a misterious person.

His thoughts then disturbed as he finish his makeup and hair. Sejin then start to told the boys to get ready for the red carpet. The boys began to make their way to the red carpet. They start to walk to the red carpet as flash of camera start to hovering them. Which they already used to. The interviewer start to asked them questions as they answered it calmly. And then as they finish, they make their way back to their waiting room.

At the waiting room, all of the boys sitting in front of the TV which show the red carpet live. They all waiting for someone. As she make his appereance. The boys start to cheer.

and Yoongi just drop his jaw.

Y/N is wearing a maroon dress that goes over her knee. Her shoulders are being half exposed as her long hair covering up half of her shoulders. Her hair are being styled with half up and half down with a ribbon. She wears a black heel that makes her leg look longer. The pearl earings that she use completes the look.

She walk timidly as flashes of camera start to hovering her-which she's not used to. But she tried to be professional and tried so hard to keep her eyes open as she walk into the podium where the interviewer is. She began to asked her some questions which thankfully she can answer it smoothly. As the interview finish, Y/N then began to make her way to her waiting room.

"Wah Kim Y/N. You could kill a lot of people tonight" Jimin said as he laugh.

"As expected the sister from a worldwide handsome. She got that side from me" Seokjin said, making the boys laugh at her.