23 : The Jealousy

Yoongi is pissed.

Since that night, a lot of things start to annoy him.

He doesn't realized before how touchy she is with his group member.

He is now sitting in the corner of the practicing room as she joke around with the maknae line.

"And you know what Jungkook and Taehyung did? They ran away but they didn't even know that our manager is standing at the door!" Jimin let a loud laugh as he finished his sentences.

"Really? Wah Jeon Jungkook how can you be so clueless?" Y/N laugh along with Jimin.

"Hey it's not me! It's Tae hyung!"

"Yeah right"

"If it were you, I know for sure that you will be caught before you even make a move with your tiny legs" Jungkook said as he pointed to Y/N.

"Wha-how dare you talk to me like that" Y/N pouted, as the boys start to laugh at her cuteness. Jimin start to pat her head as he cannot stand her adorable pout.

One.

"Jimin hyung, you shouldn't laugh too. You know you have the same tiny leg" Jungkook smirk at Jimin.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook! How dare you say that to your hyung!" Now's the turn for Jimin to pout as he turned around and fold his arms cutely.

Y/N laugh at Jimin cuteness as she began to hug him from the side. Taehyung and Jungkook start to laugh at his behaviour.

Two.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't bully your hyung like that" Y/N said as she soothing the older boy who still have a pout in his face.

"I can't help it when he looks so tiny like that" Jungkook laugh.

The door suddenly open, revealing Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin as they start to head towards the group.

"What's with the commotion?" Hoseok said as he put his arm on Y/N head, leaning into it.

Three.

"Oppa it's heavy" Y/N chuckle as Hoseok start to putting his hand back.

"Jeon Jungkook is bullying Jimin oppa again" she said.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook leave him alone"

"Why me? You believe in Y/N more than me?"

"Well you always making fun of Jimin so..."

"Hey Y/N, here is the snack you requested" Namjoon said while giving Y/N the snack that he took from the plastic back he's holding.

"Wah! Thank you Namjoon oppa" Y/N eyes start to glistening as she put out her hands out to receieve the snack.

Namjoon giggle at her behavior as he patted her head.

Four.

"Ya I'm the one who bought it with my money but you thank Namjoon?" Seokjin pouted at his little sister.

"Alright alright, thank you oppa" Y/N giggle at her brother cuteness as she peck his cheeck.

Fi-

well that doesn't count.

As they talk, suddenly the snack that's Y/N hold in her hand are being snatch by the one and only.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! Give it back!" Y/N yelled.

Jungkook just running around in circle while holding the snack up into his arms as Y/N began to chase him around.

Well, it's not a new sight. But-

As Y/N about to snatch the snack in Jungkook hand, he toss it to Taehyung who's standing in the opposite of the room. Y/N gaze follow the snack as now she head towards the boy with a boxy smile in his face.

Y/N start to jump, trying to snatch the snack from the boy hand. Since he is much taller than her. Later on she give up as she just pouted, making Taehyung laugh as he start to put his hand down to give her a small hug and the snack.

Five.

A loud slam can be heard as all of them start to startled and turn their attention to the door. They all then start to look at each other with a confused look.

"What's wrong with Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung tilt his head.

The other boys just shrug at his question while Y/N just stare at the door.

+++

It's the next day and BTS are having their practice again. Y/N have some schedule to do so she cannot visit the boys. They are now on their 15 minutes break before they continue the practice again.

Jimin smiled widely as he began to type something on his phone.

"Ooh, Jiminie. Why are you smiling? Are you playing on a new game?" Hoseok said as he come up to the younger boy.

"No hyung I'm not playing a game" Jimin said as his gaze still on his phone.

"Park Jimin, are you texting someone?" Taehyung asked the boy.

"Oooh who are you texting Jiminie?" Hoseok smirk at him as he lift both of his brows up repeatedly, teasing the younger one.

"It's our lovely Y/N of course" Jimin said as he lift up his head to look at the older boy, not forgeting to emphasize the name.

"Ya! Let's practice again" Yoongi rose up from his seat and head towards the corner of the room where the music equipment are.

"Hyung, but it's only been 10 minutes. We have another 5 minutes break" Jungkook said as he look at the older boy with his bambi eyes.

"The sooner the better. Come on let's practice and stop texting Park Jimin" Yoongi said as he start to search for the music file in the computer.

"How did you know I was texting hyung?" Jimin smirk at the older boy behaviour as he putting the teasing tone in his words.

"I'm not deaf"

"Okay. Did you know who I was texting?" Jimin still kept his smirk as he look closely at the older boy.

"Yes, it's your lovely Y/N" Yoongi scoff, not looking at the boy.

Jimin laughed at the older boy words before he asked "Are you jealous hyung?"

"Fuck off"

And then Yoongi slam the door. Making the rest of the boys furrowed their brows at his behaviour.

Meanwhile, Jimin just smirk at the scene as he let out a small laugh.

I won't be wrong this time.

Sorry it's a short chapter, I'll try my best to update everyday but I think I'm gonna busy next week :(