48 : Ferris Wheel

A shock could be seen all over Yoongi's face as he turned his head at the sight.

Sitting in front of him are the one and only.

The girl who never fails to make his heart beat fast.

The girl gave him a smile meanwhile Yoongi just stand in shock. She eyed him before she patted at the space next to her, motioning him to sit. Yoongi blinked before he come back to his sense and proceed to take a seat next to the girl.

I see.

It's all make sense now.

All of it was just a part of the boys plan.

Yoongi scoff as he ruffle his head. Of course, Jimin would never do that to him. How can he be so clueless? He's the type who notice things fast. Maybe he's too caught up to the idea of her being on a date with someone besides him.

Y/N glance at the boy who seems busy with his own thought. She pouted a little as the boy didn't gave her the attention as she turned her attention to the view outside.

Yoongi soon realizing the situation he's in. He's alone with Y/N in this small space. No one would disturbed them. It's his cue.

"Y/N"

Yoongi called the girl, making her turned her head to the boy. She gulps and blush when she faced with his face just centimeters away from her.

"Y-Yes?"

"Did you know about this?"

Y/N shrug.

"No but I found it weird for Jimin oppa to force me to ride the ferris wheel when he's afraid of height. That's when I noticed something is odd"

"Well Jimin is a coward"

Y/N laugh at the boy remarks.

"You're mean oppa!"

"That's the truth" Yoongi laugh along with her. He then noticed the sunset behind.

"Look. It's sunset" Yoongi said as he pointed out at the window, making the girl turned her attention to it.

She gaze at it in awed while Yoongi gaze at the girl. He look at the girl closely. How can she looks so adorable, yet mature? He cannot describe the feelings he's feeling right now. No. But she's not his yet.

"So beautiful" Y/N said in awe.

"Yeah, so beautiful" Yoongi said as he look at the girl closely.

He then come back to his sense as he clear his throat, making the girl turned her head.

"I-Um-"

Y/N tilt her head at the boy sudden nervous face.

Yoongi began to pull out his phone and headset as he put one of them in her ear and another one in his. He then began to press something on his phone. Y/N waited patiently.

A melody could be heard as Y/N listen to it deeply. Her eyes look at the front while his on hers. Yoongi gulps nervously as he glance at the girl, waiting for her reaction. The girl suddenly drops a tear as Yoongi widen his eyes.

"Wha-Why are you crying? Did.. Did you not like it?" Yoongi panicly said as he put his hand behind her back, soothing it.

Y/N sniff her tears as she bring her hand to wipe away her tears.