41 : The-so-called Second Date

Currently it is BTS comeback week and their schedule is packed. Music show, interview, and comeback show all around. The boys didn't get enough sleep but that how it always is in the comeback week.

It's been a week since Y/N move out from her old apartment to her new one. She swear she's about to faint when she saw how luxurious her new apartment is. It have a lot of room which she even confused what to use for. It have a beautiful scenery and a look in front of the Han River. The security is amazing, that's for sure. Not just any people can come in. No wonder Seokjin choose this apartment for her.

She remember last week when she move out, the boys couldn't help her but her manager, Dawon, Eunjin, and Geongmin helped her. Y/N beg one of them to stay with her as she doesn't know how she would feel by living alone in such a big apartment. Dawon currently staying with her boyfriend so it's not possible. Eunjin and Geongmin would love to but Taehyung just bought an apartment for his family so Eunjin stayed there, while Geongmin stayed at the dormitory of her university.

Y/N sighed as she guess she'll have to deal with it.

The boys gave her a surprise two days before their comeback as they visited her apartment. Jungkook and Hoseok have the same apartment in the same building, and even in the same floor so they are neighboor indeed. They currently not living there as they still live together in the dorm. Hoseok apartment is being occupied by his parents whether Jungkook is not occupied by anyone. He sometimes visit his apartment in his free time.

Jungkook even joke around about they should just be a roommate, which earn a smack from Seokjin and a cold glare from Yoongi. Jungkook gulps as he never saw Yoongi glare at him before, he always have a sweet spot for him. Jungkook guess that Yoongi's really whipped then.

At the same time as BTS comeback, Y/N is having a photoshoot of the project. It took around 2 days in Jeju Island so she stayed there. Sadly she cannot be there for BTS music show recording but she make sure to send them some flowers and lunch boxes, which the boys are so thankful of her.

Currently she is sitting on the van as she just arrived at Seoul from Jeju island. She'll be free for awhile before accepting other project. Her manager was about to send her to her apartment when she requested to go to the BTS dorm instead. She wanted to give them a surprise and also cook them as a congratulary for their comeback.

+++

The boys all fainted as soon as the comeback stage is done. This comeback dance is really something. They soon go to their own van. Usually they would have dinner right now but Sejin make them confused as he just drove back to their dorm. Some of the boys groan as they felt really hungry and needed food. Meanwhile Sejin just ignore them.

"Seriously why don't we just have dinner outside so we can immediately go to sleep when we reach the dorm" Yoongi groaned as he take off his shoes. The boys are in the front hallway of their dorm as they take off theis shoes.

"I guess it's fine since it's been awhile since we got delivery" Namjoon defend Sejin.

Yoongi just groaned in frustration as he immediately went inside, followed with the other boys. They soon widen their eyes at the sound of confetti popping. Y/N giggle as she succed in making the boys surprise. It took a couple of seconds for the boys to proceed things. As soon Jimin start to make his way to the girl to gave her a hug, followed by Taehyung.

"Y/N! I miss you so much!" Y/N gave Jimin a hug back.

"No! I miss you more" Taehyung said as he hug Y/N.