53 : The Make Up

Y/N bit her lips.

Here she is.

In Hongkong.

Y/N look at her side as she saw Dawon, Eunjin, and Geongmin. Yes, she decided to went to Hongkong to watch the BTS concert. Dawon asked Eunjin and Geongmin too come and they agreed. Dawon asked Hoseok for the tickets and of course it's not hard for him to get it.

They are now in the hotel near the BTS member hotel. They decided they won't stay at the same hotel as BTS as they prefer this one. It's much cheaper and it's near the city. They decided to sightseeing the city first before attending the concert in the evening.

Y/N told her brother about it and he can't wait to see her. She also can't wait to see him. She miss him and the rest of the boys so much. It's been months since they last saw each other. And even though the girl doesn't know what to say if she met Yoongi, she decided to come. She doesn't know what Yoongi would say. He could ignore her, or worse break up with her.

But she doesn't care.

She miss him too much to care about that.

The girl are now at the concert hall. They decided not to visit the boys before the concert as it will get hard for them to get to their seat later on. So they immediately went to their seat and wait for the concert to start.

They are in the seating section so they cannot see them clearly, just through the screen but Y/N could feel her heart beat at the sight of Yoongi. Unknowingly, tears start to flow from her eyes.

She can't.

She miss him so much that it's hurt.

It's hurt to even see him.

What would she feel when she meet the boy face to face?

The concert finally over as the encore stage is done. Soon enough the ARMYs start to make their way to exit the hall. Meanwhile, the girls go to the backstage with their backstage passes.

Y/N could feel herself sweating as she walk through the hallway. She could meet him anytime by now and she's not sure if she's ready for it.

"Ya Jung Hoseok" Dawon said as she spoted the boy who's talking to Sejin.

"Eo? Noona" Hoseok turned his head to her direction as he start to approach the girls with a wide smile.

"Girls, how the concert?" Hoseok said as he waited for the girls response.

"Amazing!" Eunjin put up both of her thumbs up.

"Extraordinary!" Y/N said as she copied the girl action.

Hoseok laugh at the two before he turned his head towards one specific girl.

"How is it?" he asked the girl.

Geongmin startled at his question.

"It's... great" she replied with a small voice.

Hoseok smile at the girl. Y/N could sense something is going on and so does Eunjin, but they both just shrug at the thoughts.

"Let's go meet the rest!" Hoseok said.

Y/N heart skip a beat as the rest of the girls start to follow him to the waiting room.