12 : Missing You, Little Sister

Seokjin glance at his phone repeatedly. Scrolling at his notification.

No new notification

Seokjin sighed as he throw his phone on his hotel bed.

It's been almost 4 months since he left Seoul and start his world tour. Since he last saw his family. Since he last saw Y/N. He missed them so much.

He admit that it feels like hell. Don't get him wrong, he's happy that he can travel the world and meet ARMY around the world. But when he's back in his hotel room, he can't help but feeling homesick. He miss his family. He miss his brother and sister. Yeah, especially his older brother.

When Seokjung starts to work abroad, Seokjin know that he won't get many chance to meet him. Especially when he's also debuting in a boy group. Seokjin always dependent on Seokjung, so it was hard for him not having his older brother around. The time away from Seokjung make Seokjin spent his time for his little sister. He always saw her as a precious thing as if she's fragile and gonna break soon so he have to always be there for her.

He never know that now he would be dependent to her. At first he hesistant to share his problems to her, but he doesn't have any choice-he doesn't have any one. So he decided to tell her, and how shock is he when she found the adult side from his little sister. Maybe her little sister is not so little anymore.

After I NEED U and he become popular, he worried a lot about his sister. He worried she will be lonely. But not when he saw all of his member becoming a older brother figure to her. He felt glad. But, something bothering him.

Seokjin know how close Jimin and his little sister is. He know how sweet and caring Jimin is, even more than him. He cannot help to feel... jealous towards them. Not because of their sweet action or because they spend more time together. Seokjin know that Y/N spend a lot of time with his other member. But, because she never share her problems to him.

Everytime Seokjin call her, it will always him who share his problem and she will listen and encourage him. There were rarely a time when she share hers. And Seokjin know for sure that Jimin is the one she go to when she have problems.

Seokjin noticed this. He notices that her sister always put a smile for him, not wanting to show him her problems but that's not the case for Jimin. Seokjin once overheard her talking to Jimin when he want to ask him about something in the vocal room, and when he enters, they acted all awkward as Jimin start to change topic while Y/N laughed nervously.

Is he a bad brother? Is she more comfortable with Jimin than him? Is that why she never talk to him about her problems?

+++

Y/N lying on her bed as she stretch her arms. She finally finish her additional homework. She glance at the clock.

12.10

It's past midnight and Y/N didn't even notice the time. She supposed to study for a test but she just ignore it. She'll study at the test.

Y/N didn't notice that her phone is ringing. She get up and quickly took a glance at her phone.

Jimin oppa is calling

Y/N tilt her head. Why would Jimin call her in this time of the day?

+++

"Hyung, let's have a drink together!" Jungkook said as he hang his arm around Seokjin shoulder

"Nah, I'll pass" Seokjin replied as he took away Jungkook arms that wrap around his shoulder

"W-why?" Jungkook widen his eyes at the older boy behaviour