54 : Resting Day

After the long month of tour, finally BTS are in Seoul. They have a couple of week until their last final concert in Seoul. After Y/N visited Yoongi in Hongkong, it's been a month since they last saw each other and they didn't even get to spend their time together in Hongkong.

So Yoongi decided that he will spend his time with his girlfriend.

He just landed in Korea a few hours ago and he decided he wanted to surprise his girlfriend. He told the guys not to tell her as they are now in Korea.

He pull out his phone as he dialed her number.

"The number you're calling..."

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he pull his phone from his ears.

He tried to call her again but the call never reach. He then start to call her manager.

"Hello?" the other line picked up the phone.

"Hyojun hyung, are you with Y/N? Is she on her schedule now?"

"Oh Yoongi. Yes, she have a sudden change of schedule"

"Okay, when she'll finish?"

"I don't know. She'll probably finish after midnight"

Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"After midnight? What is her schedule anyway?"

"She just finish her model casting and she is having a fitting session right now. At night she have some photoshoot"

"Is that so.."

"Well the Fashion Week preparation supposed to be next month but they suddenly change their dates so..."

"Okay then hyung, fighting! You sound tired already" Yoongi let out a small laugh.

"Yes Yoongi. It's been almost 2 weeks since her hectic schedule. It's pretty much the same with you in your comeback week"

Yoongi frowned.

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, for the past 2 weeks she's really busy, she didn't have time to rest. But thankfully today is her last day before the fashion week start next week"

Yoongi furrowed his brows. The girl didn't really said anything, well she did say she have a schedule but he doesn't know it's that hectic. She still call him every night or so.

"Okay then hyung, thank you"

Yoongi ended the call. He guess he should let her rest and asked for a movie date later. He look outside the car window as he think. If her schedule is basicly the same as him in his comeback week, then it is exhausting indeed.

Everytime BTS held a comeback, even though she cannot come, she always gave them a congratulary flower and also lunch boxes. He also wanted to do that, but he know that he cannot give them under his name. People will notice something suspicious.

But he could try, right?

+++

Y/N enter the van as she lean back on the chair. She start to sighed as she feel really tired.

"What's the next schedule oppa?"

"Photoshoot, for the magazine"

"Okay"

Y/N nodded as she pull out her phone. Her manager start the car as he drive to the next destination. As she look at her phone, a smile crept to her face as she saw messages from Yoongi. He said that he just finish shooting RUN! BTS in the hotel and that he will come back to Korea next week.