Thank You

I sincerelly want to thank to all of my readers. You can't imagine how happy I am that there's someone who read and even love my fanfic <3

Never in a million years that I thought I would have 21k reads and even #1 ranking in yoongi tag.

This fanfic is not the best, I know. and I am not a professional. English is also not my mother language so I know there's a lot of grammatical error and stuff.

I've been wanting to write this fanfic since years ago but never got the time to do it, and now because I have a lot of free time I decided to write it.

My goal is to finish the fanfic, I didn't really care whether there's a lot of grammar error or not because I think that I will edit it after I finish. Because I know that since I'm a perfectionist, it will take a long time for me to make sure the chapter is perfect and I know that it will make me not finish the story. (P.S This is a good mindset for new writer)

I start the fanfic since last year but I change my writing style so I re-write it from April 11th 2020 until now, June 3rd 2020.

I uploaded everyday and I'm proud of myself for that. I can't forget the time when I'm really down but I force my self to update, and then it changed when I read all of your comments. You guys make me so happy and motivated to write more.

This story is dedicated to Min Yoongi, Suga of BTS, in hope that someday he will found someone that he love :)

After this I am planning on writing a sequel and then I'll edit all of the grammatical error. Also, I already have a plan on the rest of BTS member story. Which member do you want first?

But before that I will take a break first, maybe I will come back in a month or so. I think I need a break from all the things that happening.

I hope that my story can entertain you and maybe motivate you to also write your own story.

Wherever and whoever you are, I hope the best for all of you and for this world.

I hope there will be a time when the light finally come to shine us through this darkness.

Please, please stay safe and be healthy.

And don't forget to be happy :)

Love you guys,

Yeonneulie.