Hello

Hello, Yeonneul's here.

I've come back with a sequel for this book and you can check it out in my profile.

As some of you guys know, when I wrote this book, I updated everyday. Mostly because I don't want my readers to wait for a long time. I know that feeling, I am also a reader and I can't stand to wait for an update for a long time.

So that's explains the poor storyline and messy grammar of this book. 

I've been planning on editing this story to correct my grammar, but.. if I edit it, I won't be able to read all of your comments-no? So that's why I decided not to edit this book. Because all of your comments meant a lot for me. It really encourage me to keep on writing.

I love to write. Writing really makes me happy and relax me from all the stress I'm getting. I love to write and I love to read all of your comments about my work.

Never did I know I will gain a lot of interest from a lot of people regarding my works.

I know that not everyone will like my story. I know that I will receive a hate comment and I'm used to it, at least that's what I thought. But a couple days ago I noticed some comment  that make's me kinda down. It makes me think about my works a lot.

I love to write, but I am not a writer. I write because I love it and you guys love it. That's explain my poor writing. I just write what's on my mind and I feel that's really amateur for me to do that. But again, I just love to write and I won't say that I'm a writer before I feel like I'm improving enough.

I know that I use some real name character for this fics and it's because I want it to be kinda realistic. Please note that it's just a story, I just used their names, that doesn't meant that it's their real personality.

So please, if you don't like my story, don't read it.

Let's enjoy tomorrow's comeback and let's hit that comeback goals!

Thank you.